Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Знакомства

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:48 am

shame,shame.shame............ :!: :!: :!: :!:

Re: Знакомства

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:01 pm

I didn't figure you for the type who needs this kind of help ...

Re: Знакомства

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:09 pm

BevAnn wrote:I didn't figure you for the type who needs this kind of help ...



???????????^^^^^^^^^....I didn't post this garbage,all I did was reply and now it looks like I put it here.

Re: Знакомства

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:26 am

It does look like it was you, doesn't it? ;) :lol:

Re: Знакомства

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:58 am

No problem, don't worry, it says RE at the beginning which shows you're responding to. The mods deleted this poster's posts & that person is no longer a member, check member list.

The problem is gone & hopefully stays away.

Re: Знакомства

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:No problem, don't worry, it says RE at the beginning which shows you're responding to. The mods deleted this poster's posts & that person is no longer a member, check member list.

The problem is gone & hopefully stays away.

...until the next spammer shows up. :( It's just a matter of time.

Re: Знакомства

Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:06 pm

This crap didn't happen with the old system.

I think it translated to: Go Tony, Go Ryan, Go SHR!

Re: Знакомства

Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:48 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
BevAnn wrote:I didn't figure you for the type who needs this kind of help ...



???????????^^^^^^^^^....I didn't post this garbage,all I did was reply and now it looks like I put it here.

We all know U didn't post this MW....j grabs a Beer & slides______> one to MW!!! :D
Post a reply