Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: My SHR Family

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:53 am

About 30 mins to a walmart and 2 hours to target...

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:22 am

What are the name of some of your local grocery stores or department stores or other stores you like to shop at. I know a lot of companies will sell gift cards online and allow us to ship them to the people we want to. Is your son in school and if so, what grade? Does he have a school supplies list for this fall? I know a lot of us have rewards checks for Staples Office Supply or a rewards card for Office Depot and I also have one for LL Bean for backbacks.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:13 pm

I remember from some of your other posts about your daughter kissing the tv, how is she? Did not see her mentioned.

A suggestion for the little guy who is upset about the pics head over to the Hauler thread, just find ones you like and save them and print them out at a local photo center. This way he can maybe choose them.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:15 pm

I will definitely keep you in my prayers.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:41 pm

@Beve....no only store we have is a Family Dollar and a local grocery store.... @ Adny my daughter..(Zoe) is with her dad on vacation....so she wasn't with us. I managed to get some pic. If I can figure out how to post from my phone I will post thanks again guys.
Post a reply