Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Need help with a name...

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:53 pm

In a couple days, I'm going to delete this thread if I can figure out how to do it. Thanks again for your help guys. SHR GG's rock!!!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Sorry "t", we can't delete threads anymore unless no one posted a statement on it.

In order for you to get rid of this thread, the last person to make a statement will have to delete their post. Each last post showing will have to be deleted by that person who wrote it. I done that to one of my short threads. I miss being able to just delete something.

Congrats on your name for the shop

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Don't know when I will ever be in Idaho, but I'll remember The Lunch Box, and stop by. Congratulations and the very best wishes for your endeavor.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm

ndunn wrote:How about "Lunch Box"?

ndunn, U r very clever with names :D & tlmerk, Congrat's on ur Endeavor's :D :D 8-) 8-)

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:43 pm

ndunn wrote:How about "Lunch Box"?

I'm sorry I didn't single you out for your name suggestion. I actually had The Lunch Box in my first post since another friend suggested it. But great minds think alike and I'll tell you what I told her for coming up with that name... You have free coffee for life! (You just have to visit us in Idaho to redeem it!).

Thanks ND and everyone else. Sure wish I could delete this post now but I guess you can no longer do that. Weird.
Post a reply