FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

some peoples kids

<<

nitrodanielle

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:34 am

some peoples kids

i was playing on fb yesterday and clicked on the prelude page. there was this chick that the title of her post was i hate danica. there were like 100 responses to her and they were also pretty negative. i blasted them and said they should feel bad for teashing this page with their petty i hate danica crap and that tony would not appreciate it. really irked me. i used to not like her but to me and others she has proven she can hang with the big boys and i think she will b a force to be reckoned with... :P
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:29 am

Re: some peoples kids

Sorry Dani, but I still don't... like her, that is. ;)

I just don't post anything about her.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:37 am

I usually don't reply to nonsense like this but today I'm going to. I don't know Danica as I've never listened to an interview or paid much attention to her. What I do detest is nasty remarks from people who have no idea who she is or what she is capable of. It just shows me that the minds of the nasty poster shows how much class they don't have. Yes I do know what free speech means and a few other of the Bill Of Rights and what the Constitution means. But I also know the meaning of IDIOT. People who have to tear someone else down to make themselves feel superior are SICK......
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:34 am

nitrodanielle wrote:i was playing on fb yesterday and clicked on the prelude page. there was this chick that the title of her post was i hate danica. there were like 100 responses to her and they were also pretty negative. i blasted them and said they should feel bad for teashing this page with their petty i hate danica crap and that tony would not appreciate it. really irked me. i used to not like her but to me and others she has proven she can hang with the big boys and i think she will b a force to be reckoned with... :P

...I'm not particularly a fan, but I am starting to pull for her a bit...as there seems to be SO many(and most seem to be real douche nozzles about it) pullin' the other way.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

nitrodanielle

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 am

smoke14rulez wrote:
nitrodanielle wrote:i was playing on fb yesterday and clicked on the prelude page. there was this chick that the title of her post was i hate danica. there were like 100 responses to her and they were also pretty negative. i blasted them and said they should feel bad for teashing this page with their petty i hate danica crap and that tony would not appreciate it. really irked me. i used to not like her but to me and others she has proven she can hang with the big boys and i think she will b a force to be reckoned with... :P

...I'm not particularly a fan, but I am starting to pull for her a bit...as there seems to be SO many(and most seem to be real douche nozzles about it) pullin' the other way.

right on alex. there r alot. i used to be one. but i have been following her a little and she is kinda funny and she knows how to drive or she obviously would not be where she is and tony for sure wouldn't hire her for SHR if she wasn't talented. its like her whole personality changed when she came to nascar. she laughs and makes jokes and is likeable. anyhoo.. carry on!!
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Whether you like her or not, she did a great job last night. She finished 15th out of 26 drivers and presented Tony with a check from Go Daddy for $25,000.00, for the Feed the Children charity. Say what you want, but never having driven on dirt, that took a lot of courage and she did it! I would love for her to try again next year and then see what she can really do! GO DANICA!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:06 pm

I like Danica because everyone hates her. LOL.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:42 pm

I guess I'm still on the fence.

I want ANY female to do well, racing with the boys... just to show, some CAN.

I want ANY member of SHR to do well - period.

But... in trying to get on board and like / root for her ... she is making it difficult for me.

For starters, the 'honey badger' attitude doesn't really come across well,( my opinion ) for anyone. You're out there racing with people and you don't give a hoot about anyone else? Jeepers!

The smugness & superiority complex must go. She needs to eat and digest a little humble pie for me to really like her. Just about all of her interviews seem "snarky" to me.... who is trying to like her. She's in a learning curve right now... not riding the top of the tide yet.

All the "sex sells" commercials bother me too. Yes, she is an attractive woman w/a pretty good body - but the Go Daddy people have taken her to a level that I, as a woman, am not comfortable with. If one is selling their sexuality ... they're pimping themselves out ... and don't need much more help for that.

Danica has the ability and capacity to become a good or great cup driver ... but she needs to remember that she is a rookie here in NASCAR cup racing... not the "Queen" she once was.

Now don't start hating on me... it's just my opinion of things ... and like I said... I'm TRYING to get on board with her, as an SHR team mate, in spite of what I wrote above. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:01 pm

i was a fan up until this year, when she started to use her bag of excuses, she does have a prima donna attitude for somebody who hasnt done anything in nascar, i didnt think she would come here and win, but also i havent seen anything spectacular from her either, she is just gonna be another dale JR, someone who sells a lot of diecast.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:10 pm

The post does read "some peoples kids",i got lost after that and traped into the Danica scene again,Dam It! :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:50 am

This belongs in the Danica section in my opinion.

I am not a huge fan of hers as I think she has a lot to prove. I think that where she has gotten the attention of young children to watch her drive says something. My daughter and a bunch of her friends are very much into her. It has nothing to do with the sponsor...thank goodness. But, Danica and some of the other drivers are catching the eye of our children...the fans of tomorrow.
<<

azk8ster

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Is a "douche nozzle" something that rhymes with "pricks?"
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:32 pm

azk8ster wrote:Is a "douche nozzle" something that rhymes with "pricks?"

Not going there and you can't make me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:32 pm

azk8ster wrote:Is a "douche nozzle" something that rhymes with "pricks?"

...uhhmm...in the neighborhood... ;) :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?

Return to The Lobby