Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Problem making weekly picks

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:05 am

Anyone besides me have trouble when making their picks this week? Pick one was fine, got the entire drop-down menu with all the drivers. Pick two only a partial dropdown (way up at the top of my screen, i might add), 3rd pick even smaller dropdown, maybe the last six drivers - i pretty much HAD to pick an SHR driver to finish 3rd!

Re: Problem making weekly picks

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 am

Nope, no problem for me. I got the full list of drivers in each dropdown box. Try it again.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:32 am

Neither Mrs B or myself had any problems making our picks and they were different from top to bottom.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:41 am

No problem here

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:46 am

I had that problem last week. The pick list was way at the top of the screen too. I kept getting in and out of the program and once in a while it appeared where it was supposed too. I wonder why it is only you and me????

Haven't made my picks yet to know if it is still doing that. Will let you know.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:38 pm

I always have problems with it.

I forget to pick until it is too late :mrgreen:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I always have problems with it.

I forget to pick until it is too late :mrgreen:

That's not a "problem"... that's... old age!?! :oops: ;) :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:27 pm

I sometimes think that happens when two people are trying to make their picks at the same time.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:08 am

...the only problem I have is pickin' the right ones...maybe Animink can do sumpin' bout dat'???? ;) :|

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:56 am

im4tony wrote:I had that problem last week. The pick list was way at the top of the screen too. I kept getting in and out of the program and once in a while it appeared where it was supposed too. I wonder why it is only you and me????

Haven't made my picks yet to know if it is still doing that. Will let you know.

Because we're SPECIAL, of course!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:21 am

Why, of course!

By the way, I started having problems, then went to the fan circuit and came back and it was okay. I think it also had something to do with where I had my screen, (down too low on the screen) although it has never happened in the past. Hope that makes sense since I don't think I explained it well and without showing you---your on your own kid.
Post a reply