FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Prelude attendance by GG members!!

<<

Labsnspots

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Prelude attendance by GG members!!

I'm a little late the party (as usual!) and I know I have't been around much (at all?) since L was born, but we will be at the Prelude! Not exactly sure of plans yet...people keep changing their mind, going/not going, etc. but we have 20 tickets in section C. My hope is to get down there between 2-3 so I can stop by the tail gate party, but when dealing with in-laws and an 8 month old, who knows? (Baby is not coming, but have to get her settled at my mom's on the way down).
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:59 pm

This was in an article by Clint Bowyer... Has anyone else heard that there might not be a Prelude next year?

"I hope everyone either can watch the Prelude in person or order it on pay-per-view. I just found out last week that there might not be a Prelude next year. It's disappointing, but I know it's getting harder and harder for drivers to commit each year with their already busy schedules. This year we have a NASCAR test at Pocono until 4 p.m. the day of the Prelude. I hope our Cup car is good there so my crew chief, Brian Pattie, lets me leave a little bit early to get to Eldora. I'll see you there!"
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Labsnspots wrote:I'm a little late the party (as usual!) and I know I have't been around much (at all?) since L was born, but we will be at the Prelude! Not exactly sure of plans yet...people keep changing their mind, going/not going, etc. but we have 20 tickets in section C. My hope is to get down there between 2-3 so I can stop by the tail gate party, but when dealing with in-laws and an 8 month old, who knows? (Baby is not coming, but have to get her settled at my mom's on the way down).

Labs! ;-) Soooo good to see you back! :-) Looks like all has been well for you. :-)

A HUGE CONGRATS on the baby! :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Labsnspots

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Thanks! I will try to get back more often. Lauren will be 8 months this week(!!!) but it is finally givingme a bit more time to get back to normalcy. It seemed liked once I went back to work, I had time for nothing but that and taking care of things here. Since she is on a better sceduled now and isn't so much of a mommies girl (though she still has her moments!) I feel like I have a tad more freedom again. She is getting so big, already crawling, and pulling herself up on stuff. I fear she will be walking before summer's end and the house is nowhere near baby-proofed!
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:33 pm

We'll be on the road to Eldora in approximately 14 hours... lovin that number! heehee

First, it's out to my car to vacuum it out and listen to Smoke on XM90 tonight at 7pm!

Safe travels to everyone!
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:20 am

Rossburg, Ohio:

Current temp is 62
Today: Sunny, high of 75
Winds are out of the NNE at 12 MPH
UV index is high at #9
Low will be 53

Chance of rain : 0%
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Hope all you guys have a great time tonight!!

Enjoy the race!!

And... POST PICTURES :!: ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
Previous

Return to The Lobby