Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

House M.D

Mon May 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Anyone here a fan of House? They just had their series finale tonight. A genius way to go.

Re: House M.D

Tue May 22, 2012 6:41 am

It was the most unusual closing of a show I have seen.

Tue May 22, 2012 2:26 pm

They left me laughing!

Tue May 22, 2012 2:29 pm

What a way to go. It was probably one of the best episodes of the series. I knew there was no way that House was going to go to jail and miss out out on Wilson's last few months. They had me there when House faked his death, I was in tears! I don't think there could have been a better ending. I wish that Cuddy had been in his heroin aided subconscious though.

Wed May 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Went out in true House fashion. Mondays will never be the same.

Tue May 29, 2012 2:42 pm

I loved the finale. At first my husband and I were thinking, "This is...kinda nuts!" but then it dawned on me...what did we expect? No way House was going to let himself go back to jail & miss Wilson's remaining months! The little fact that he should have thought of that before flushing the tickets is irrelevant...this is House we're talking about. ;) I absolutely loved that the last scene of the show was House & Wilson, having fun together. Their friendship was always the most interesting part of the show for me.

Tue May 29, 2012 3:17 pm

LeslieO wrote: I absolutely loved that the last scene of the show was House & Wilson, having fun together. Their friendship was always the most interesting part of the show for me.

Same here. Wilson was the only person (that he didn't sleep with or date), that House actually cared about.
Post a reply