FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Peanut1439

<<

Annalee

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: Peanut1439

Duffygoofy, I found it in the Tony forum under "2011 Speed Performer of the year". I don't know how to move it, but Peanut did say his body was wearing out and hoped he could have one more year to see Tony win his fourth Championship. I know this doesn't make you feel any better, and I am sorry. I hope we are all wrong. :cry:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Annalee wrote:Duffygoofy, I found it in the Tony forum under "2011 Speed Performer of the year". I don't know how to move it, but Peanut did say his body was wearing out and hoped he could have one more year to see Tony win his fourth Championship. I know this doesn't make you feel any better, and I am sorry. I hope we are all wrong. :cry:

Here is a link to his post.

In that post, he also mentions having trouble with his new PC and recovering all his addresses. Maybe that's part of his problem with email.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 am

Annalee wrote:Duffygoofy, I found it in the Tony forum under "2011 Speed Performer of the year". I don't know how to move it, but Peanut did say his body was wearing out and hoped he could have one more year to see Tony win his fourth Championship. I know this doesn't make you feel any better, and I am sorry. I hope we are all wrong. :cry:

I found a few things too that he said. Thanks Annalee, I hope he is fine and he will pop on in .Still makes me :cry: .
ImageImage
<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:32 am

jsw14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:not that i knew the person, but wouldnt it be better to have a official word before presuming someone's death, that is a heavy thing to post, and could upset others that know him, and no one is sure why there are no replies to your email.

Me too J.....we have had enuff "misinformed" deaths here....facts is what is in need here...just sayin!!!

tc

<<

ndunn

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 pm

I agree with TC and MJ we have to be very careful with info like this as we've had things posted before that still are painful.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Painful is putting it mildly. What if this nice man just got tired of all the BS here and decided this was not a forum he wished to be associated with any longer.

I count myself lucky that I have made friends here that have spilled over in to my "real" life. There are also a few here that I have surgically removed from my real life. No matter what the situation is with peanut1439 may we all just wish him well and let him have peace.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Painful is putting it mildly. What if this nice man just got tired of all the BS here and decided this was not a forum he wished to be associated with any longer.

I count myself lucky that I have made friends here that have spilled over in to my "real" life. There are also a few here that I have surgically removed from my real life. No matter what the situation is with peanut1439 may we all just wish him well and let him have peace.

Amen, Doc
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 pm

You know what else also works...change the message on your machine to that of your business and make your business message as your personal one. Now that will confuse everybody.

You would not believe how many of my wife's family we got rid of that way...not to mention a good portion of my own. Might explain why my brother won't talk to me. :mrgreen:
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:41 pm

I hope peanuts is just taking time off from the site to get some rest and enjoy his life. Peanuts was always a joy to read what he had to say and we could always count on his pictures and news he could find. Peanuts gave me some kind remarks to some of the things I posted and I've always appreciated that. All of us who are fond of peanuts wish him well and hope that one of these days he'll pop in and say "Hey".
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Just saying.... several other 'names' of Peanuts has been MIA too

from photo bucket act to other fav web site ....

Some know what I'm talking about... some don't... and that's OK.

"Peanuts" may in fact be gone.... or just really sick.... or just sick of the internet.... ? ?
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
Previous

Return to The Lobby