Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Rumors-SHR interested in Carl Edwards

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:I wonder if he might not go after Clint Bowyer. They're really good friends and lately I see more photos of those two standing together chit chatting than anybody else with Tony, even Newman.

There prob talkin about how much fun it is to drive Happy Harvick's cars in NW race's!!! ;) ;)

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Kahne is replacing Martin at Hendricks but I forget where Martin is to go.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:Kahne is replacing Martin at Hendricks but I forget where Martin is to go.

Mark Martin> Retirein AGAIN!!!! ;) ;) :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Not an Edwards fan at all but from a financial standpoint it makes sense for him to talk to all the bigger teams out there to test the water and make Roush sweat a little

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:01 pm

I think Carl can handle & drive a Chevy ANY day of the week!! :mrgreen:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:03 pm

First of all SHR is a Business as are all the teams. No matter who the drivers are for SHR, they work, represent, & drive for SHR. Now with that said, SHR will grow Bigger with Sponsor's, Teamwork, & of course Win's for SHR. For All U young SHR ppl in Nascar out there just think of this.>> As SHR grows through the years, U will see SHR 5 to10 years from now ( hopefully sooner), The Top Team to Beat! Just like the Hendrick's Team, Joe Gibb's Team we see today! Yeah it takes time, money, sponsor's,& good fast drivers to win. But I believe "SHR WILL BE" The Powerful Team to Beat in the future!!
BRING IT ON!

GO SHR

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:15 pm

I agree as I said not an Edwards fan but I do think he would be a good fit @SHR

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Lasvegas39fan wrote:I agree as I said not an Edwards fan but I do think he would be a good fit @SHR

I trust Tony's pick for any driver he wants....weeeell maybe!!!!!! Haha! ;)

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 pm

According to our Aflac agent at work today,he doesn't see Aflac leaving Roush and highly doubts Carl will leave Roush.The rumors he has heard as well and laughed,it happens every year doesn't it?The agent then asked me if i was a #99 fan and i replied,who's that? Had em for a minute there,he just laughed and wanted to know who i liked.Told him Dale Earnhardt Snr.and he asked who i like now,Dale Earnhardt Snr.i again replied.Well,if yah want to know the truth i told him,Aflac on the side of either the #14 or the #29 would make it alot easier on me when i pay my bill every month!Course i didn't get anywhere with that one.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 pm

michaeljohn wrote:id take brian vickers any day over scott speed, he is a waste of space

Totally agree with yah on that one MJ,i was shocked to hear KHI is going to let him run a few races this year.Have to believe they are just throwing him a bone.Some fans are defending Scott,i say on what bases and i believe they all are just going along with it cuz KHI is? This is kinda like Dale putting MW in the DEI #15 car,only worse!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 pm

After Ryan's comments on Carl last year after Carl was wiping people out, not sure Carl would feel too welcome.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 pm

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:id take brian vickers any day over scott speed, he is a waste of space

Totally agree with yah on that one MJ,i was shocked to hear KHI is going to let him run a few races this year.Have to believe they are just throwing him a bone.Some fans are defending Scott,i say on what bases and i believe they all are just going along with it cuz KHI is? This is kinda like Dale putting MW in the DEI #15 car,only worse!

He did NOTHING of the sort.....I was nowhere near that #15 car that year........ :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:16 am

sure hope it is not true he sucks

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:29 am

if Carl did sign with SHR, would Katie have to give up her AFLAC voodoo duck?

The voodoo worked so well yesterday.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:17 am

wolfgang wrote:

im not one to bring my personal life to the board, but i had the operation brian, in fact i had 10 of them, it is mentally taxing along with not feeling well, so if scott speed wants to twit people and giggle brain crashed, well screw him and the people that find it funny, speed was a company boy, hand picked by them 5 or 6 years ago, and in all those years he won a truck race, maybe arca, i dont remember, he is a loser, that is why he is home twitting on the weekend and not racing. now he has more time to paint his toe nails,
Post a reply