Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Quote Thread

Sat May 05, 2012 10:25 pm

"When you're getting banged from behind, you're just along for the ride." Jamie mac -- 2011

Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

"your a dick."

from the intelligent mind of SmokeShow14

Sat May 05, 2012 11:28 pm

"Your a hater"- From the collection of superior thoughts from the mind of MJ.

Sat May 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore
Dorothy

Sat May 05, 2012 11:37 pm

wow, not even cool enough to come up with your own digs, gotta steal my ideas, i knew you loved me Smokey, can i call you Smokey?? if i was tony stewart id be embarrassed that my name was being used by some delusional kid online

Sat May 05, 2012 11:57 pm

michaeljohn wrote:wow, not even cool enough to come up with your own digs, gotta steal my ideas, i knew you loved me Smokey, can i call you Smokey?? if i was tony stewart id be embarrassed that my name was being used by some delusional kid online

It's called you being a cyber bully and me standing up to you tit for tat. If I were Jimmie Johnson I'd be embarrassed to have fan like you represent me. If all Johnson fans are like you, wow.

Sun May 06, 2012 6:04 pm

"I've played the smart kid, the funny one, the nice sweet one, even the angry one, but never the sexy one."- Joesph Gordon Levitt.

Sun May 06, 2012 6:29 pm

The United States is not a democracy, it is a Republic. In a democracy, the majority rules. In a Republic, the individual is protected from the majority. – author unknown

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.” – Ben Franklin

Tue May 08, 2012 10:49 pm

"I think I did have a reputation for being grumpy. I don't think I'm grumpy. I have opinions. I have an independent vision. I am a purposeful person. But on a daily basis, I think I'm other than grumpy. I think it is a case where I am coming to do business and not there just to be flattered and cajoled and used."- Harrison Ford.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:52 am

A pound of pluck is worth a ton of luck.
- Anonymous

Sun May 13, 2012 6:03 pm

A Man May be A Fool And Not Know It-----but not if he is married.

H L Mencken is a Virgo sign mate.

This was in the horoscope section of my newspaper for Virgo Sunday May 12th, 2012.

Mon May 14, 2012 12:45 pm

"All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure".- Mark Twain.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:05 pm

"Don't poke the bear" - Steve Byrnes on Race Hub

he was talking about BK trying to get his cc or spotter to tell Tony's team the pit incident was an accident. I laughed my butt off :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:03 pm

"Nope, no sex scandals yet. But I am open to offers!"- John Cusack.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:04 am

Bumping
"In fact, the United States today keeps on making the same sort of mistakes. We force those methods we think are useful on a few countries, hoping to make a few changes." - Edward Norton.
Post a reply