Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Quote Thread

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Got a cool quote from somebody? Put it here. Seen other places have one thought it be cool here.

"Every one of these drivers in the garage area, I can speak to because they all speak English, with the exception of Ward Burton. He speaks whatever he speaks. He speaks Ward." - Tony Stewart

Re: Quote Thread

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:24 pm

"I would never join an organization, that would allow me as a member."

Groucho Marx

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 pm

My signature:

"I'd wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

I love that line. :D

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:11 pm

"Here Kitty Kitty!" - Tony Stewart

Also my signature is another one

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm

"I just graduated from high school, and I was working at Blockbuster. Not only did I get into movies while I was there, but I was putting away boxes and looking at the kids on the covers, it felt like windows into these seemingly perfect lives." - Adam Brody.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 pm

"I turned 40 last year and I’m definitely not losing anything with age." ~ Tony Stewart 3/25/2012

That's tellin' them Smoke!!!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:26 pm

"i'm gonna smack ya, and your gonna like it." - Humphrey Bogart

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Stats to us Sports fans, are like facts to Lawyers! We can make them say whatever we want. - Schmoopy

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:49 am

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal ... or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a ripple of hope. " Robert F. Kennedy

"Some are born to sweet delight, others are born to endless night." Jim Morrison

"A man never stood so tall, as when he stooped to help a child." Abraham Lincoln

"Everybody has to believe in something.....I believe I'll have another drink." W.C. Fields

"Good and bad times visit each man. It's what that man lets those times do to him... that's what really counts." Ben Cartwright

Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:06 am

“Lord, I want to thank you for my smokin’ hot wife tonight. … In Jesus’ name, boogity, boogity, boogity, amen.”
–Pastor Joe Nelms at Nashville

"He doesn't have blood in his vains, he has oil."
-Pam Boas

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:12 pm

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. - George Bernard Shaw

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:22 pm

"governments dont do that HH, they are models of good business hahaha" Mj 2012
i had to put that in quotes to stick with the theme

Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:11 pm

I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating.
~Sophocles

Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:21 pm

"human kind can not bear much reality" T.S. Eliot

Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 pm

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” - J.K. Rowling.
Post a reply