FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WHY????

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:19 pm

WHY????

Why didn't Tony qualify the car?? :? :?
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Tina DeBose

Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:23 pm

Re: WHY????

Midwesternsmoke from what I was getting from the last two practices. Was that they chose Ty to drive this weekend becasue he and Tony are similar in size but they set the car up to match ties body. Because They only want Tony in the car long enough to go around track to get the points. They practiced and got the routine down for exchanging in the car. But I didnt hear was when they decided to do it. They were talking get the points and come in and change out or wait for caution. The seat is not an exact fit for Tony's body I think the best thing would be get the points and then get out of the car ASAP give it to Ty and let him start moving back up the front he's a good driver and I really think he could do it. And Tony dont take any chances of getting re-injured. What do you think? If I hear any more I'll post it for you
<<

jdpirate

Post Sun May 01, 2016 7:38 am

Re: WHY????

Tony was on Sirius and said that he was not qualifying as he and they wanted Ty to have the most seat time in the car before the race and that he wouldn't be in the car too long. Also at that time they were still checking if he had to qualify the car or if Ty could and if Ty could (and Tony would still get the points for starting the race and if that was the case then Ty would qualify it.
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor

Return to The Lobby