FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The LOL PLace

<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Re: The LOL PLace

Pay attention as this will have you in stitches. Everybody has heard of natural casing franks, red hotdogs, but have you ever heard of the chocolate hotdog? Ask my daughter and she will tell you that it is the best thing there is. She will not touch the other two, but if it is made of chocolate...she can't get enough of them. Now you might be asking yourselves...what on earth is a chocolate hotdog? Simply put, it is a fudge covered swiss roll. She just likes to call them a chocolate hotdog because you have your brown ones, your red ones, and your black ones...the black ones because they are just like the ones Grampy cooks on the grill, it is just that these taste way better.

True Story
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

duffygoofy

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Attachments
BLxFV16CIAI5oRf.jpg
BLxFV16CIAI5oRf.jpg (38.04 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
ImageImage
<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:20 pm

Jimmie Johnson ...

Restarts ...

'Nuff sed

:lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:11 am

Top Ten Fourth of July Jokes

10) What's red, white, blue, and green?
A patriotic turtle!
From Jessica, age 7, Abilene, TX

9) What did one flag say to the other flag?
Nothing. It just waved!
From Eloise, age 9, Charlottesville, VA

8) Why did Paul Revere ride his horse from Boston to
Lexington?
Because the horse was too heavy to carry!
From Betty, age 9, CT

7) How is a healthy person like the United States?
They both have good constitutions!
From Tom P., age 8, KY

6) What dance was very popular in 1776?
Indepen-dance!
From Rachel, age 8, Long Beach, CA

5) What would you get if you crossed George Washington with
cattle feed?
The Fodder of Our Country!
From Marie K., age 12, Dallas, TX

4) Teacher: "Where was the Declaration of Independence
signed?"
Student: "On the bottom!"
From Christy, age 14, Denver, CO

3) Did you hear the one about the Liberty Bell?
Yeah, it cracked me up!
From Tom P., age 8, KY

2) What did King George think of the American colonists?
He thought they were revolting!
From Scott, age 11, Colorado

1) Do they have a 4th of July in England?
Yes. That's how they get from the 3rd to the 5th.
From Big Al, a grownup, Frankfort, KY.
Image Image

<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:19 am

Two Mischievous Brothers

Two little boys, ages 8 and 10, were excessively mischievous.

They were always getting into trouble, and their parents knew if any mischief occurred in their own, the two boys were probably involved.

The boys' mother heard that a preacher in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The preacher agreed, but he asked to see them individually.

The mother sent the 8-year-old in the morning, and the older boy was to see the preacher in the afternoon. The preacher, a huge man with a deep booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Do you know where God is, son?"

The boy made no response, sitting there wide-eyed with his mouth hanging open. So the preacher repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God?" Again, the boy made no attempt to answer. The preacher then shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "WHERE is GOD?"

The boy screamed, bolted from the room, ran directly home, and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him. When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?"

The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied, "We are in BIG trouble this time! GOD is missing, and they think WE did it!"
Image Image

<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:41 pm

READING...

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!
Image Image

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:12 pm

beaverpond wrote:READING...

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

I dnot blivee a wrod yuo rea syanig....
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:42 am

I saw this on Twitter yesterday... as best as I can remember it:

A female first-time spectator at Eldora asked a more seasoned fan, where's the best place to watch the race and not get dirty? The reply - your living room couch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It just cracked me up. ROFL
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:11 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I saw this on Twitter yesterday... as best as I can remember it:

A female first-time spectator at Eldora asked a more seasoned fan, where's the best place to watch the race and not get dirty? The reply - your living room couch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It just cracked me up. ROFL

Bob Dillner was talking about the spotters not realizing they would need goggles. LOL Made me think about the Chili Bowl. I would like to have one of those face shields like Ducky uses on NCIS.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Yeah, I heard about the spotters wanting goggles.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Windows vs. Ford

At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated,

"If Ford had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon."

In response to Bill's comments, Ford issued a press release stating:

If Ford had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics (and I just love this part):

1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash.........twice a day.

2.. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.

3... Occasionally your car would die on the motorway for no reason. You would have to pull to the side of the road, close all of the windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason you would simply accept this.

4.... Occasionally, executing a manoeuvre such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.

5..... Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive - but would run on only five percent of the roads.

6...... The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would all be replaced by a single "This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation" warning light.

I love the next one!!!

7....... The airbag system would ask, "Are you sure?" before deploying.

8........ Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.

9......... Every time a new car was introduced car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.

10.......... You'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off.

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:39 am

A woman goes to the hospital.

"What seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor.

"Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my vagina."

The Doctor had a look, chuckled and said "Those aren't postage stamps my dear, they're the stickers off the bananas"

.......................... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

awsum14

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:36 am

lol.... :roll: MW, your just not right :shock: :mrgreen:
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:22 am

Soooooo, a seal walks into a club. ;)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:37 am

Found on Twitter:

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby