FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The LOL PLace

<<

cslonewolf

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Re: The LOL PLace

michaeljohn wrote:yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im a dik!!! i thank u wolf for giving me a special name, i will try not to disappoint ya, but please call me richard, sounds more professional :)

LOL well if your looking for professional how bout we call you Mr. Richard Cox? lol
Now that sounds legit lol
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

justlisa

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Mj, you are right I know how you feel and maybe if others did also they would understand you better. I do know you care a lot about this site and want to see it back the way it was. That is coming from me everyone, some are a little rough around the edges and you need to look past that to see what is there.

Cs, I would make that offer again, without ever thinking twice about it. I am a firm believer if we share whats inside our hearts with others we do make this world a better place. To be honest, I feel more in my heart when I can open it and share it with someone else. Its so much better then receiving. There are times, it gets stepped on and broken that is part of life and a risk we take. There are also times when others show you what they have inside, and they make you smile, laugh, love and thank God they have shared such a special part of them with you. That is what life's about the footprints we share with the world. I have seen that in so many here, and maybe its naive way to think but I feel most of us have it in us to be that way. With that said maybe some negativity here will be in the past and we can all concentrate on getting along better. ~Gets off soap box~
<<

herbie14

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:20 pm

*stumbles into the fuktard thread, and passes out on the couch, feeling right at home.*
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:38 pm

justlisa wrote:Mj, you are right I know how you feel and maybe if others did also they would understand you better. I do know you care a lot about this site and want to see it back the way it was. That is coming from me everyone, some are a little rough around the edges and you need to look past that to see what is there.

Cs, I would make that offer again, without ever thinking twice about it. I am a firm believer if we share whats inside our hearts with others we do make this world a better place. To be honest, I feel more in my heart when I can open it and share it with someone else. Its so much better then receiving. There are times, it gets stepped on and broken that is part of life and a risk we take. There are also times when others show you what they have inside, and they make you smile, laugh, love and thank God they have shared such a special part of them with you. That is what life's about the footprints we share with the world. I have seen that in so many here, and maybe its naive way to think but I feel most of us have it in us to be that way. With that said maybe some negativity here will be in the past and we can all concentrate on getting along better. ~Gets off soap box~

thing is Lisa, people that have two left feet walk in a big circle so its ALWAYS gonna come back around. Then there are the pigeon toed folks who can't seem to get outta their own way, but its thru no fault of their own...... :? :? ;) ;)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:22 pm

I have webbed feet, and cauliflower ears :shock:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:25 pm

jamo14 wrote:I have webbed feet, and cauliflower ears :shock:

go duck yourself
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:28 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
jamo14 wrote:I have webbed feet, and cauliflower ears :shock:

go duck yourself

reminds me of a joke:

3 nuns walk into a bar, the 4th one ducks
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:30 pm

just remember, broccoli is nature's colon brush
color]
<<

justlisa

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:39 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
justlisa wrote:Mj, you are right I know how you feel and maybe if others did also they would understand you better. I do know you care a lot about this site and want to see it back the way it was. That is coming from me everyone, some are a little rough around the edges and you need to look past that to see what is there.

thing is Lisa, people that have two left feet walk in a big circle so its ALWAYS gonna come back around. Then there are the pigeon toed folks who can't seem to get outta their own way, but its thru no fault of their own...... :? :? ;) ;)

I am thinking I proly missed some of that ;). I think I got what you meant for the most part. I guess we will see how things go I am hoping for the best !
<<

justlisa

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:40 pm

**sighs** yes I did not get this joke either :?
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:37 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:just remember, broccoli is nature's colon brush

Oh my goodness I have a problem. Broccoli is my favorite vegatable so much so I put it in omlets but it will either make me laugh or vomit the next time I try to eat it. It will not make me quit eating broccoli tho. I'll take my chances. mws you are todays "hoot". :lol:
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 am

Then I must have a very clean colon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But... I will probably never be able to look at broccoli the same way. :?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:46 am

As much broccoli as I eat, I know mine is clean! Just goes to show all those people that say I'm full of chit are WRONG!!! :lol:
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 pm

The Blond and the Ventriloquist

A young ventriloquist is touring Essex and, one night, he's doing a show in a small town. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blond jokes.

Suddenly, a blond woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting, "I've heard enough of your stupid blond jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as people. You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blonds, but women in general...pathetically all in the name of humor!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blond yells, "You stay out of this! I'm talking to that little chit on your lap!"
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 pm

peanut1439 wrote:Sorry you felt you had to trash an American Patriot and Prisoner of War. Shame :cry:

And I'll trash the one in the picture in your signature line too...........
Its because of his "GREAT LEADERSHIP" that I lost 5 friends in Beirut, Lebanon...you remember the Barracks explosion in '83 dontcha?.......here's a brief summation in case you've forgotten....

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
At around 6:20 a.m., a yellow Mercedes-Benz truck drove to Beirut International Airport, where the 1st Battalion 8th Marines under the 2nd Marine Division had set up its local headquarters. The truck wasn't the water truck they had been expecting, but a hijacked truck carrying the explosives. The truck turned onto an access road leading to the Marines' compound and circled a parking lot. The driver then accelerated and crashed through a barbed wire fence around the parking lot, passed between two sentry posts, crashed through a gate and drove into the lobby of the Marine headquarters. The Marine sentries at the gate were operating under rules of engagement which made it very difficult to respond quickly to the truck. Sentries were ordered to keep their weapons at condition four (no magazine inserted and no rounds in the chamber). By the time the two sentries were able to engage, the truck was already inside the building's entry way.
color]
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby