FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The LOL PLace

<<

smoke14rulez

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:26 am

Re: The LOL PLace

...everyone needs to hug it out... ;) :)

Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:33 am

smoke14rulez wrote:...everyone needs to hug it out... ;) :)

Not when you got that squirrel hangin round here :lol:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:13 am

i cant hug it out rulez i got the cooties :?
<<

peanut1439

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 am

duffygoofy wrote:Lisa, i see the same thing.How funny is that?

duffy, I blew it up and NoBama is wearing a shirt and those are his hands in white gloves moving to the music he's dancing to.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:06 am

peanut1439 wrote:
duffygoofy wrote:Lisa, i see the same thing.How funny is that?

duffy, I blew it up and NoBama is wearing a shirt and those are his hands in white gloves moving to the music he's dancing to.

I just want to ask a question? Do you not see or think that is offensive at all? I am not being sarcastic just really want to know. Duffy no I do not think its very funny. I also do not think he is dancing. I am just pointing out what I see.
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:10 am

I will hug it out but pls put the rodent away ;) ;)
<<

peanut1439

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:41 am

Last edited by peanut1439 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:55 am

:lol:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

justlisa

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:45 pm

peanut1439 wrote:JustLisa wrote
I just want to ask a question? Do you not see or think that is offensive at all? I am not being sarcastic just really want to know. Duffy no I do not think its very funny. I also do not think he is dancing. I am just pointing out what I see.

Sorry Lisa, I just didn't realize you were the avatar critic here. I changed mine, any comment? I realize that you don't like me because I am a conservative and you are a liberal but ruining this thread and not even commenting on MJ's offensive picture of Glenn Beck is just hippocratic as far as I'm concerened. I hope you two are happy with the outcome. I will be starting a New LOL thread and I hope you two will respect it and leave out any negative comments. Have a Nice Day !!! :D

Do not ever ASSume you know me or anything about me. You are way off. My beef with you, stems from the Tony blog. Where you insulted Jessica and every other women on here in my opinion. I have never ever voted any where close to liberal so DO NOT play that card with me. Not that it would matter any how which way I voted. I will also post where ever I want to as you do. I could care less about Glenn Beck BUT I will point out every time I see you post something I feel is discriminatory against any race, sex or religion. Dont even start me on respect cause' you really do not want to hear what I have to say to you. Think before you post and maybe you will not offend anyone and not #### me the #### off.
Last edited by justlisa on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:46 pm

BTW I am not a critic I call them as I see them.
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:49 pm

justlisa wrote:
peanut1439 wrote:JustLisa wrote

Sorry Lisa, I just didn't realize you were the avatar critic here. I changed mine, any comment? I realize that you don't like me because I am a conservative and you are a liberal but ruining this thread and not even commenting on MJ's offensive picture of Glenn Beck is just hippocratic as far as I'm concerened. I hope you two are happy with the outcome. I will be starting a New LOL thread and I hope you two will respect it and leave out any negative comments. Have a Nice Day !!! :D

Do not ever ASSume you know me or anything about me. You are way off. My beef with you, stems from the Tony blog. Where you insulted Jessica and every other women on here in my opinion. I have never ever voted any where close to liberal so DO NOT play that card with me. I could care less about Glenn Beck BUT I will point out every time I see you post something I feel is discriminatory against any race, sex or religion. Dont even start me on respect cause' you really do not want to hear what I have to say to you. Think before you post and maybe you will not offend anyone and not #### me the #### off.

One other thing, I never saw you apologize for the discriminatory remarks you said either !
<<

duffygoofy

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Lisa, I didn't mean the way you think. I meant how funny you were thinking the same thing as i was but i didn't post it. Sorry if i gave you the wrong impression.
ImageImage
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:21 pm

duffygoofy wrote:Lisa, I didn't mean the way you think. I meant how funny you were thinking the same thing as i was but i didn't post it. Sorry if i gave you the wrong impression.

No I knew what you meant I just wanted to point out what I saw and how I perceived it.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 pm

this is the last im saying anything on this subject, because you still dont get and per usual act like a victim,
that avatar was racist and disgusting, my grandfather who is black had to put up with ignorant stuff like that when he was a young man, i put that lame picture up of beck so you can see what pure ignorance looks like, and well that is the only thing you respond to, it doesnt even bother me your a conservative, have all the views you want, keep posting your lil pictures. i do not see how politics and racing have anything to do with each other, and i can speak for many, that we should keep our views to our-self, or express them in pm, or use the internet, im guilty in the past of playing that game, but this site wasnt made for that, its made for fun, no one is here to hurt anyone, this is why people are leaving, i want them to come back and join in the fun or the debates and learn about them, i know your going to bypass everything i said and find some way to twist it up and use it against me, if thats what ya gotta do, go for it, or let everyone see you can be the bigger person and drop all this bs and leave it at racing.
<<

peanut1439

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby