FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Saints Suspensions

<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Saints Suspensions

head coach was suspended for 1 year, former defensive coordinator indefinitely, justice is served, there is no room for goon football and thats what the saints played the year they went to the SB
too bad these chumps dont work for HMS hahahaha
I miss you Frehley........
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Re: Saints Suspensions

and they lose their 2nd round picks for 12, 13 seasons.......
<<

Lizard

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:31 pm

WOW!!!!

oh and Tim Tebow is now a Jest.....ugh
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:33 pm

its time for Timsanity to begin...
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:38 pm

For a while last year I thought Brian Vickers was getting paid to crash for cash.

I'm do impressed with Timmy T that I may become a Jets fan
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:40 pm

#### those are heavy penalties but well deserved. The saints are going to struggle this season...
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:20 pm

they werew doing it up through last season too, Harper speared a Bears player last season
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:39 pm

what made me mad was they let it be known before the NFC game, they were after favre, i can accept the fact the vikings lost, but even with beating the crap out of favre the vikes were still in it,
and in case people dont remember, favre's ankle was still swollen 3 months after that game, plus he needed to get a operation to have bone chips removed, i remember that saint- bear game and that hit, i feel the penalties could have been worse, now jeff fisher doesnt have a deff cord..
<<

Lizard

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:40 pm

michaeljohn wrote:what made me mad was they let it be known before the NFC game, they were after favre, i can accept the fact the vikings lost, but even with beating the crap out of favre the vikes were still in it,
and in case people dont remember, favre's ankle was still swollen 3 months after that game, plus he needed to get a operation to have bone chips removed, i remember that saint- bear game and that hit, i feel the penalties could have been worse, now jeff fisher doesnt have a deff cord..

Glad you can accept that loss, it just makes me #### all over again. Look it was hard enough to see Favre in purple and gold but I thought maybe just maybe they might actually make it and win the superbowl but the headhunting took care of that.

Oh and about Favre's ankle, that had more to do with age and past injuries catching up to him.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

<<

39_newman

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Now that they've taken care of management, they need to identify the "goons" that carried out the bounties. Pretty sad situation when someone decides to intentionally take out one of their own for a few bucks more.
No sky too high...
<<

39_newman

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 pm

I've been a VIKINGS fan since day one (1961). As I watch that NFC championship game, the only thing I could think of was "This looks like an assasination attempt". I was equally #### that it seemed that the officials weren't doing anything about it. Very few...if any...roughing penalties were handed out. Then I wondered why wasn't the VIKINGS team acting. If you review the game, as Farve was on the ground the rest of the team was walking off. He got up and hopped off on his own.
My true feelings are there should have been bans, not suspensions. And yes if the situation was reversed I truely think I would say the same and probably stop following the team. Just glad there's not competition with the ice cream trucks in the neighborhood.
No sky too high...
<<

Lizard

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:19 pm

39_newman wrote:I've been a VIKINGS fan since day one (1961). As I watch that NFC championship game, the only thing I could think of was "This looks like an assasination attempt". I was equally #### that it seemed that the officials weren't doing anything about it. Very few...if any...roughing penalties were handed out. Then I wondered why wasn't the VIKINGS team acting. If you review the game, as Farve was on the ground the rest of the team was walking off. He got up and hopped off on his own.
My true feelings are there should have been bans, not suspensions. And yes if the situation was reversed I truely think I would say the same and probably stop following the team. Just glad there's not competition with the ice cream trucks in the neighborhood.

Two things: Favre did not like to show he was injured as such didn't like getting help off the field. And second shows that there were team issues. I know Favre came to the Vikings to stick it to the Packers, specifically Ted Thompson(who is still an a$$ in my opinion).

Please note I am a weirdo when it comes to the Vikings and Packers. Born in MN and raised a Viking fan, parents were into child abuse(please take note this is a JOKE) but having lived in WI grew into a Packer fan. Ok so one of the idiot owners of the Vikings and Dennis Green kinda pushed me towards being more Packer than Viking but now I am back being my schizo self when it comes to those teams.

Anyway, Roger Goodell is not done yet and I am sure there will be some major penalties handed out to the players.

<<

jamo14

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Sean Payton blatantly lied to the commisioner and tried to cover it up, and the nfl had payton's e-mails to prove it...as well as the other coaches.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:43 pm

yesterday, the vikings cut a player who was on that saints team of 2009..... i will have to dig out his name.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Liz, im a minnesota boy myself, i lived 5 minutes from downtown minneapolis, i have been a life long viking fan, but also a brett favre fan since early 96, to me there was no better qb in the nfl, and when he finally came to the vikings in 09 it felt like a dream, that was my favorite season of football, like i said before i dont have a problem with the vikings losing, at the end of the day, its just a game, entertainment, i did have a problem with people pinning the loss to favre, he didnt make adrian peterson fumble the ball, he wasnt on the field letting the saints moved the ball at will on the last possession on the way to the winning field goal, but it would have been nice if it was a fair game and he had a chance, not running for his life, im glad the saints got what they deserved, and the SB win is now tainted with lies and cover- ups.
Next

Return to The Lobby