Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Deadliest Catch - Season 7

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:55 pm

The Harris Boys did ok.Some of that was sad when freddie was talking to them on the phone.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Over the last episodes, I've been wondering if the Harris boys can keep their chit together next season, would Freddie come back? I think he might. The only reason he left was because he needed to make money & the CM was in a downward spiral before they got Tony to captain the boat. If Tony comes back next season (neither Josh or Jake are ready to run the boat on their own, IMO) to captain the boat, I think they will be alright. Freddie might come back.

We'll see next season.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:00 am

HiddenHollow wrote:Over the last episodes, I've been wondering if the Harris boys can keep their chit together next season, would Freddie come back? I think he might. The only reason he left was because he needed to make money & the CM was in a downward spiral before they got Tony to captain the boat. If Tony comes back next season (neither Josh or Jake are ready to run the boat on their own, IMO) to captain the boat, I think they will be alright. Freddie might come back.

We'll see next season.

I think Freddie will come back to but they might have Jake and Josh to run the boat. Just have that feeling.They need to learn alot more about running that boat.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:51 am

I don't think either of them have their captain's license, like Jake Anderson on the Northwestern got his this year.

(Did you notice that you & I are the only one's posting in this topic?)
Last edited by HiddenHollow on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Oh Yea!! Have to wait till next season to see whats going to happen.
Post a reply