Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:04 pm

HH - Poopie and Pooper are going to be hard to beat. But I'l try.....

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:42 pm

ndunn wrote:HH - Poopie and Pooper are going to be hard to beat. But I'l try.....

Ur right ndunn, But I have one that just might Beat-it>>Toot & Poop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:13 pm

You have made my day.... :lol: :lol: I am so happy they came back! Love the names! My side hurt from laughing! This is great....post Picts please! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ESP " Toot and Poop!" Are there just two?

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:44 am

Annalee wrote:You have made my day.... :lol: :lol: I am so happy they came back! Love the names! My side hurt from laughing! This is great....post Picts please! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ESP " Toot and Poop!" Are there just two?

Don't know how many egg's r in the nest... but I'm NOT climeing the tree too find out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:08 am

You mean you didn't install the video "spycam" folks were suggesting last year?!? :shock:

Awwwww, j! Grab your camera, get out that ladder & climb the tree. :mrgreen: ;) :lol: Inquiring minds...

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Shitz and Giggles? assuming there's two, again, of course

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Mrs HH wrote:You mean you didn't install the video "spycam" folks were suggesting last year?!? :shock:

Awwwww, j! Grab your camera, get out that ladder & climb the tree. :mrgreen: ;) :lol: Inquiring minds...

Maybe I can get a long cane-pole & duck-tape a mirror on top so I can see how many egg's r in the nest!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:51 pm

jsw14 wrote:Maybe I can get a long cane-pole & duck-tape a mirror on top so I can see how many egg's r in the nest!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

I'd like a picture of you trying to do that. Might be even funnier. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make that sillier. ;) :mrgreen:

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:08 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
jsw14 wrote:Maybe I can get a long cane-pole & duck-tape a mirror on top so I can see how many egg's r in the nest!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

I'd like a picture of you trying to do that. Might be even funnier. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make that sillier. ;) :mrgreen:

The only pic of me tryin that H, will be in ur mind :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:43 am

jsw14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:
jsw14 wrote:Maybe I can get a long cane-pole & duck-tape a mirror on top so I can see how many egg's r in the nest!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

I'd like a picture of you trying to do that. Might be even funnier. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make that sillier. ;) :mrgreen:

The only pic of me tryin that H, will be in ur mind :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Oh, dang! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Took this pic today... She is just sittin on the egg's, same as last year :)
Image

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:27 pm

To give Y'all a perspective of our house & how close the tree is in our yard :)
Image

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Buy a telephoto lens for your camera and climb up on your roof to take the pics. ;) :lol:

(While you're up there, clean off the poop). :mrgreen:

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Buy a telephoto lens for your camera and climb up on your roof to take the pics. ;) :lol:

(While you're up there, clean off the poop). :mrgreen:

Maybe I can get a "Gov Grant" to buy the telephoto lens. :lol: :lol: As for the "Poop" on the roof, Mother Nature will take care of that 8-) ;)

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Wow, that is one big tree......love the Spanish moss! I wouldn't climb up their either.....I think she was giving you the evil eye and I for sure wouldn't want to make her mad.... :(. I love it how HH has all these wonderful suggestions for you to do. Maybe he lives close enough to you and he can come over. Then you could hold the ladder while HH goes up and takes the picture! Sounds like a plan........ :lol: :lol:
Post a reply