Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Hay Gang, Ya got to see this!! Look>>>

Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:18 am

YIKE's......Momma is always close-by the nest :shock:

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:21 pm

jsw14 wrote:I have been talking through email with this man that stoped at my house to take pic's of the Owl's. He lives in Florida. This man (Jim Urbach) has traveled the world. Here is the link to his web-page>>> http://www.jimurbach.smugmug.com
Read HIS BIO.......WoW!!!!!!

J, I looked at his work and he is good, but with what you have and how you have captured it.....you are better. Don't cut yourself short. My Pro photographer friend who did military, combat photography and National geographic slow speed lightening photos said you are really good! The up close pictures are priceless, plus the way the natural lighting and Spanish moss is incorporated in the picture they are spectacular.....Peek screaming is a once in a lifetime photo....as my friend said to me......there are people who take pictures and then there are people who have a natural born talent to capture the images at the exact time, that will bring that picture to life......you have that talent. Trust me this guy knows what he is talking about and he says you are really good! The hardest pictures to get are those of wild animals, because they are so unpredictable. To get a compliment from him is saying something.......he does not give them out freely..

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Looks like she is taking a well-deserved nap. ;) :lol:

Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Annalee wrote:
jsw14 wrote:I have been talking through email with this man that stoped at my house to take pic's of the Owl's. He lives in Florida. This man (Jim Urbach) has traveled the world. Here is the link to his web-page>>> http://www.jimurbach.smugmug.com
Read HIS BIO.......WoW!!!!!!

J, I looked at his work and he is good, but with what you have and how you have captured it.....you are better. Don't cut yourself short. My Pro photographer friend who did military, combat photography and National geographic slow speed lightening photos said you are really good! The up close pictures are priceless, plus the way the natural lighting and Spanish moss is incorporated in the picture they are spectacular.....Peek screaming is a once in a lifetime photo....as my friend said to me......there are people who take pictures and then there are people who have a natural born talent to capture the images at the exact time, that will bring that picture to life......you have that talent. Trust me this guy knows what he is talking about and he says you are really good! The hardest pictures to get are those of wild animals, because they are so unpredictable. To get a compliment from him is saying something.......he does not give them out freely..

First of all, I want to Thank You Annalee for takeing the time & interest in my photo's. :D I will not Cut myself short. I love to take pic's. Also tell your friend (Pro photographer) I take compliment's seriously & I Thank Him for looking at my photo's. :D I shot a photo today that is truely Amazing!!!! But, I'm NOT goin to post it.... I need to find someone who is willing to take a look at the photo & Not steal it for profit. I need help to find out how to (watercolor) my name on my images. Can He help me with that?
PM me with info :)

Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:25 pm

I would be glad to watercolor my name on your pictures. I mean watercolor your name on your pictures. :mrgreen:

Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Beave, I think u just had ur first "Senior Moment" :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: ;)

Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:35 am

No, j, I'm sure Beaver's statement was exactly what he meant.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:25 am

H is right, as much as it pains me to say that. :shock:

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:55 pm

HA! It doesn't "pain" you at all, Beaver. ;) :lol:

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am

Hey j, I think if you have photoshop you can do the watermark with this program.......Did you remove your Picts? I found a utube of a baby owl too cute!

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Get that shadow! Get that shadow! :-d

HOW UNBELIEVABLY ADORABLE!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Now I want an owl....

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:38 am

Yes, I moved all my pic's to a new album. I had toooooo much junk in photobucket :roll: Here is one of my Best Pic's I took last week. Momma has a RAT!!!!!....Injoy

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:38 am

You should send that one in to the newspaper titled "Lunch." :D

Real nice pic, by the way. 8-)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:00 pm

You are incredible.......I don't even like birds......but your pictures have given me a new appreciation of owls.... How long did you have to wait for that snap shot!! For that, patience is a virtue. Wonder if Peek and Boo shared their dinner?

Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:26 pm

I got them in my scope :twisted:

in my scope.jpg
in my scope.jpg (33.53 KiB) Viewed 1118 times
Post a reply