Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

New On Site I Just Found

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:27 pm

I just happened to bump my cursor over my own screen name (above my avitar) in a blog I was reading. It had some info that popped up where it had my photo album I could clock onto, could click onto send private message, & something else. I done that to someone elses screen name at the start of a blog & that person had anoter way to contact them. If ya didn't know, ya do now.

Re: New On Site I Just Found

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 pm

cool find thanks

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Yeah, the new website has several mouse-over functions. It just takes a while to find them. ;)

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:34 am

I just clicked on someones points score and got the points list. I found my score and the avatar is the one I had on the old site. I wanted this photo as my avatar here but it was refused as too large. So why is it okay for the points list? :? :? :? :? :?

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:43 am

ndunn wrote:I just clicked on someones points score and got the points list. I found my score and the avatar is the one I had on the old site. I wanted this photo as my avatar here but it was refused as too large. So why is it okay for the points list? :? :? :? :? :?

try this ndunn, copy & paste the pic in ur points, save it in ur putter then change ur avy....! maybe that will work for ya!

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:57 pm

jsw14 wrote:
ndunn wrote:I just clicked on someones points score and got the points list. I found my score and the avatar is the one I had on the old site. I wanted this photo as my avatar here but it was refused as too large. So why is it okay for the points list? :? :? :? :? :?

try this ndunn, copy & paste the pic in ur points, save it in ur putter then change ur avy....! maybe that will work for ya!

Your curent avatar is showing now in the points list!?! :? Maybe you did something to fix it.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Because when you click on the points under a members name here, it takes you back to the OLD site and old way of showing the list, hence the old avvies.

Why did you have to copy mine anyway?

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:29 pm

smokieonefour wrote:

Because when you click on the points under a members name here, it takes you back to the OLD site and old way of showing the list, hence the old avvies.

Why did you have to copy mine anyway?

I tried to reply to your pm but the board said it wasn't possible. I don't understand why but that is nothing new. I would love to have you
put my old list picture on as the avatar if you can. I don't know anything technical so I just have to do what is easy. I didn't copy yours. Ours is the same photo on two different magazine covers. I only had 2 out of about 50 pictures that would fit the new avatar thingie. Some of this new stuff is mind blowing. We'll work this out. Okay?
Post a reply