Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Diecast Collectors(Your Collection, News, etc.)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Yeah, it's OK to make them for yourself, but as soon as you start selling them... that's a different story.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:04 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Yeah, it's OK to make them for yourself, but as soon as you start selling them... that's a different story.

Yeah, Bizzzzy, Bizzzzy, tryin to keep up with the orders! :D :D ;) But the Bank account will gooooo^^^^^ 8-) 8-) :)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:18 pm

jsw14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:Yeah, it's OK to make them for yourself, but as soon as you start selling them... that's a different story.

Yeah, Bizzzzy, Bizzzzy, tryin to keep up with the orders! :D :D ;) But the Bank account will gooooo^^^^^ 8-) 8-) :)

Ya' gotta DREAM BIG!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:27 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
jsw14 wrote:

Ya' gotta DREAM BIG!

Haahaa, yeah i have ALL the time in the world on my hands, now i'm retired!
even though i love the woodworkin stuff, i don't need it to be a FULL time job!!! ;)

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:53 am

Montoya's Rookie car "Signed"... Hmmm, can't remember the year :oops: .. 05, 06 maybe? Sheeesh, i'm getin old... ;)

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:21 am

my super genius brain says 06,

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:26 am

michaeljohn wrote:my super genius brain says 06,

LOLOL MJ, i had a 50-50 chance anyway!!! ;) Thx Bro...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:30 am

anytime............ i only remembered the year, cuz jpm says a certain driver has been champ since he has been in nascar, and it is making him mad :mrgreen:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:42 am

michaeljohn wrote:anytime............ i only remembered the year, cuz jpm says a certain driver has been champ since he has been in nascar, and it is making him mad :mrgreen:

OK MJ, RUB it IN.....

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 pm

IMO This is the Ultimate piece I have in my collection of Nascar Stuff!!
This is the right rear Quarter panle (sheetmetal) off of one of Tony's race drivein cars in his 02 Championship year! I had Tony sign this piece at a Home Depot in Atlanta Ga!!! 8-) 8-)

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:45 am

wooooooooooooo i see tonys head, did he hold up the sheet metal as you took the picture? :mrgreen:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:51 am

michaeljohn wrote:wooooooooooooo i see tonys head, did he hold up the sheet metal as you took the picture? :mrgreen:

Haaahaa MJ, I wish.. :) That's a 6' cardboard stand-up from Coke-Cola. It's nice to know a Coke dealer in KY!!! ;) :mrgreen:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 am

jsw14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:wooooooooooooo i see tonys head, did he hold up the sheet metal as you took the picture? :mrgreen:

Haaahaa MJ, I wish.. :) That's a 6' cardboard stand-up from Coke-Cola. It's nice to know a Coke dealer in KY!!! ;) :mrgreen:

thanks for making me spit out my coffee, but that is cool sheet metal

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:24 am

Grab a Coke MJ!!!! ;) :lol:
Hey, I got a piece u will like MJ, but it's not jj's I'll post it next!!!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:59 am

Here ya Go MJ!!
This is the Full Deck lid off Kyle Busch's Lowes Rookie car..Busch Series Race. Kyle drove this car for Hendrick's back then & crashed in the wall. Hmm, 01 or 02 maybe! Complete with spoller & the deck pin's!!!
Post a reply