FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I'm still around

<<

supermechanic

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:06 am

I'm still around

Good morning boys and girls-
You haven't heard from me in a long time, so I just would like to let you know I'm still around. My computer at work won't let me log on to this sight anymore, and my computer at home was down for a month- infected. I didn't go online to the chatroom during the chase because my tv and computer are not in the same room, and I couldn't stop watching the greatest racecar driver on earth destroy the competition .
So, high 5's and hugs and pats on the backs and woo- hoos go out to my garage gang family. Smoke did it!!! Yes, I know it's a team effort, but DID YOU SEE HIM DRIVE? Holy Smoke! As ya'll have heard me say before- That's MY Tony Stewart! The records he set, the awards he won- in addition to the championship- were just staggering.
My coworkers ask me to tell them- honestly TD, did you see this coming? We remember when you were walking around with your bottom lip pooched out when he gave up on his team. My only response is " I always said he is the best driver there is- and he proved it- AGAIN- oh, and by the way- He owns the car- and another car that made the chase."
So, with a big ole grin on my face, I want to wish you and yours happy holidays, remember the Reason for the season, hope Santa doesn't check his list twice because some of us are in serious trouble if he does.
xxxooo - super
I'd rather have Tony Stewart carrying the 14 than anybody else out there.- A.J.Foyt
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Re: I'm still around

Super... Glad to hear that you're still with us... just a lil M.I.A. for a bit. :-)

Come back to chat when ya can... and don't forget them brownies LOL
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Good to see you back! :D
<<

herbie14

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Mmmmmm, brownies. Welcome back supermech.
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

tonycrazy

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Dang fella....it has been a while....glad ur back....oh btw....totally agree w/ ya on all the Smoke comments.....that guy just keeps on going.....YAAAA FREAKIN WHOOOOOO!!!

tc

<<

awsum14

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:36 am

Glad your still with us, Supermachanic
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder

Return to The Lobby