FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Where are the points????

<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Re: Where are the points????

HiddenHollow wrote:
ndunn wrote:For the new members: To find the ongoing list for login and race points go to "MY VIP" and click on "my points." It will show both for the season. Today they were still giving login points but will stop soon and start again in February with a clean slate.

WOW :shock: congrats ndunn :!: You had a great points season -14th place - good job.

I ended up on page 2 :( care to share your secret ;) :lol: :lol:

Thanks. I was lucky on the points in the chase. I didn't do well during the summer but once in awhile I'd have a good points race. One week I failed to lock in my picks and I was sure I had but there isn't much of a way to argue once everything is set and on to the next week. The chase is where I did the best. I never got all three in the right spot but I was great on the bonus. I had two weeks of 212 points and one 0f 162 during the end of the chase. Tony helped with his five wins. I feel part of Jimmie Johnson bad year was picking him because everytime I did he wrecked. I also logged in everyday. I also had A lot of faith in Tony as he wanted the championship for SHR. I read somewhere in an interview that he said if he ever started winning after the chase started he do everything possible to get the championship. Well he sure did.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Re: Where are the points????

Hahaha i did pretty good considering i NEVER picked JJ ......got my 172 for the championship race....all in a days work....lolol

tc

Previous

Return to The Lobby