FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Where are the points????

<<

andy926

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Where are the points????

How many people have not recieved their points for this past race? I know it's not just me thinking this. Anyone have any thoughts or solutions? Thanks....Andy
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Re: Where are the points????

i havent gotten mine, i just thought maybe they were kind of busy updating things due to the championship
I miss you Frehley........
<<

andy926

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:05 pm

I kind of thought the same thing except when you visit the weekly picks section the page is kinda screwed up too. It says that I havent made picks for this week and no results are posted as to who are the top 3 finishers of the race. Granted I know the outcome of the race and Nascar HAS posted the "official" results on Nascar.com there still isn't any info here on the site to show what is going on. I'm worried that the weekly picks section is just plane screwed up. I'm dying to find out where I finished for the season. I started on week 4 and have been steadly moving up the charts. It would bum me out if all that hard work and commiment to it was wasted on the last possible day, ya know?
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Ahhh ye of lil faith...lol j/k.....im sure they will get it all calculated...prolly just closin it out for the season...i wouldnt worry...

tc

<<

andy926

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Thanks TC, you're probably rite. I was thinking along the same line myself. I guess I'm just a bit anxious to see how I did in the final standings, that's all. 2 weeks ago, I soared all the way up to 22nd place in the weekly picks and then did pretty bad the following week and dropped all the way down to 99th place. So to do well the last week had me excited to see how I finished out the year. I'm kicking myself for missing the first 4 races of the year. I was hoping to at least finish up in the top 30 though. Thanks for the reply. If you don't mind, I'll add you as a friend on here?........Andy
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Ya that would be great...thanks :D

U inquired in my blog bout the "eggs", well when the site originally opened one of the ways they posted to us to earn pts was to find the mystery egg......other than Smoke14's sighting no one else ever seen it....still a mystery to the rest of us tho... :lol: :lol: :lol:

tc

<<

andy926

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Thanks for clearing that up TC. It sounded pretty weird when I read that someone is looking for mystery eggs, and I was wondering if they were kidding, or should I start looking for them. That's too funny. Everyone on this site is pretty cool. I appreciate you insight. Have a good one and I'll talk to you soon.
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Anytime....glad to help.....ya MOST everyone here is great....hope ur enjoying the site....we've had some growin pains, much like SHR....but there is a few of us that have been here from day 1 and have bonded really well....and many of us have even met at various venues...Prelude, Chili Bowl and various races....hope u will join the list as well.... :D

tc

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:23 pm

If I remember right, last years ended like this, no one got to see their final score for race picks. I know I didn't make the top 25 because I was sitting 27th out of 25th & I made bad changes too many times & didn't fix my picks before 11:59 PM. So I'm out of the running there. Pretty soon points for logging in won't accumulate either as the race season is over.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

andy926

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Well that really stinks if that's the case, but thanks for the info. I'm gonna still keep my fingers crossed though, and hope for the best.
<<

andy926

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Hey TC, Yea you aren't kidding about how cool everyone here on the site is. It's awesome that you helped really support the site and helped it along through the early days. I can't believe you and other members sometimes get together and meet up. I'd love to be able to do that some day. Have you ever been to Chicagoland Speed way? It's like a 40 min. drive from my house. I went to the first 3 races there and was back this year to see Tony win the first Chase race. To tell ya the truth, I'd rather be home watching the race on TV. Chicagoland as a race track is not too exciting to go see in person, I'll tell ya. The only great thing there, are the pit stops, but there is almost never a caution flag. My dream race to go see is Bristol. So, If I ever get my crap together, hopefully I'll see you there maybe? Have a GREAT Thanksgiving TC....Andy
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:40 pm

For those of you who haven't checked today, Wednesday, the points have been modified. Our individual points don't appear, but the Top 100 has been changed and the Points Standings have been updated.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

andy926

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:57 pm

I just saw that! Thanks Nascarnana. Have a great Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!!
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:15 pm

For the new members: To find the ongoing list for login and race points go to "MY VIP" and click on "my points." It will show both for the season. Today they were still giving login points but will stop soon and start again in February with a clean slate.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:35 pm

ndunn wrote:For the new members: To find the ongoing list for login and race points go to "MY VIP" and click on "my points." It will show both for the season. Today they were still giving login points but will stop soon and start again in February with a clean slate.

WOW :shock: congrats ndunn :!: You had a great points season -14th place - good job.

I ended up on page 2 :( care to share your secret ;) :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
Next

Return to The Lobby