jamo14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:
Biff wrote:yea, on fuel strategy

It wasn't done on driving skill. ;)

maybe not, but another skill all the other teams failed at that day :lol:

I'll concede - that is true.

Re: Who here likes....

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 pm

she holds her line pretty darn well in indycar, and doesn't back off going 3-wide for 30 consecutive laps, pulling 4 Gs. I'd say that's pretty talented.

In iRL, if you're not Penske or Ganassi, then you're at best 3rd place.
kinda like nascar with Jimmie Johnson, it's a fight to get 2nd place in the championship standings.

it'll take her awhile to build up enough muscle to wheel a stock car though.

I give her credit for keeping after it, IRL drivers careers aren't very long, she'll move to nascar when they don't want her no more

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 pm

jamo14 wrote:she holds her line pretty darn well in indycar, and doesn't back off going 3-wide for 30 consecutive laps, pulling 4 Gs. I'd say that's pretty talented.

In iRL, if you're not Penske or Ganassi, then you're at best 3rd place.
kinda like nascar with Jimmie Johnson, it's a fight to get 2nd place in the championship standings.

it'll take her awhile to build up enough muscle to wheel a stock car though.

I give her credit for keeping after it, IRL drivers careers aren't very long, she'll move to nascar when they don't want her no more

I am not an IRL fan, but I heard they have some women there that are better, just not on a good financial team as Danica. If Danica isnt IRL's top woman they wont want her anymore, then she is all Jr's.
(still wont be much in nationwide)

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:44 pm

I wouldn't say better (yet)

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:34 pm

jamo14 wrote:I wouldn't say better (yet)

the main one I heard was a rookie on a crap team. Heard many of the actual drivers were impressed with her. Most of the drivers just fight with Danica.
So yeah, I was refering to the women's ceiling, not so much at this very moment.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:14 pm

I don't bother much with Nationwide myself, but I will be watching to see what Travis Pastrana does.

I learned in a media class that sex sells...too bad it can't keep up with the draft.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:50 am

mel_chick wrote:I don't bother much with Nationwide myself, but I will be watching to see what Travis Pastrana does.

I learned in a media class that sex sells...too bad it can't keep up with the draft.

oh that's hilarious :lol:
Post a reply