Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Deadliest Catch - Season 8

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:23 pm

duffygoofy wrote:I dont like the way he acts but i'm sure Mike would tell him where he can go.

... when he wasn't hurling. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Tuesday Nite Special was pretty Cool.
Alot of stuff came out.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Yeah, it was different. I'm not sure if next week's show (behind the scenes) is new or a rerun. They did one before. I'll have to double-check the listings.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:24 pm

I love This show!!! Thank God it does not come on a race day!!! captian phil was my favorite
Tuesday night was awesome show with the captian's this tuesday is the last showing and its
behind the camera man stuff you dont see so it should be good. thanks for the post awesome show

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Next Tuesday's show (Behind The Scenes) is NEW. I thought it might be a rerun from previous seasons, but the listings say it's new. :D :D :D :D

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:00 pm

I'll be watching.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Us too! :D

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 pm

8-)

Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Guess that's the last of new Season 8 episodes. It was an interesting look behind the scenes.

The 2 guys (and 1 wife) didn't seem too happy that they were assigned to the RR. They weren't too sure about sailing with Elliott. Wonder why?!? :lol: :lol:

GoPro sure gets a lot of free publicity! ;) :lol:

Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Would you be Happy with ELLIOTT?
I sure wouldnt.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Did anyone see the Hillstrand special? Those two are hilarious!

Hillstranded! Too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:15 pm

No, I wouldn't want to go with Elliott. I WOULD go with Keith. After watching him & his crew handle the Coast Guard airlift of his greenhorn, those guys knew what had to be done & jumped into action. Yeah, I know Keith can be rought, but he knows how to handle emergencies aboard his boat!!! I would trust him with my life to know what to do.

The Hillstrand hour was a rerun from last year & we watched it then, so we changed channels last night.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:08 pm

New Season is coming soon.
April 16 Hope it is good.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Two new boats this year. Looks like Elliott will captain one of them, not the Seabrooke. The 1st new episode starts at 9PM ET, but there is also a new special being shown an hour earlier at 8PM ET.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 pm

i thought the show was over...........until i seen the commercial last weekend, i cringed when i seen that dude get cut in the eye, ughhhhh
Post a reply