Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Joey, Denny, and Kyle's Great Halloween Adventure

Part one

"Ah, this is going to be grrrrrEAT!" Kyle Busch exclaimed as he dilligently cut away at the pumpkin on his table. "Just a couple here.....and one there...and PRESTO! A-HA!"

As Kyle admired his work, Denny Hamlin poked his head through the door. "What are you yapping about, Kyle?" he inquired.

"Come over here and check this out, Denny-boy!" Kyle replied, excitedly waving his teammate over. As he was instructed, Denny walked around to where Kyle was sitting.

SQUISH.

"Oh, uh, I should've told you to watch your step," Kyle said nonchalantly as Denny looked at the mass of of pumpkin inards in which his foot had come down dead center. Denny merely huffed and pointed at the trash can across the room. "Yeah, so? It's over THERE, I'm over HERE, and besides. That's why we have a janitor on our payroll. In any case, art is messy."

"Art?" Denny asked as he looked at the pumpkin on the table. "Yes, ART," Kyle replied.

Denny studied it for a moment. "What the heck is it?" "Not WHAT," Kyle corrected him. "Who!"

He picked up the pumpkin and held it up next to his face. "It's me!" he said gleefully. Denny looked at the pumpkin, then back at Kyle, then back at the pumpkin, then back at Kyle. He had to admit, there was a strong resemblance.

"Wow Kyle, that is awesome," he said. "You created a jackass-o-lantern."

"Hey guys!" Joey Logano said from the hall. He studied his two teammates, in the midst of an unpleasant staring contest. "Um, maybe I should come back later."

"No it's fine, Joey" Denny replied. "Kyle was just showing me his pumpkin-carving skills." "Pumkin carving?!" Joey exclaimed. "I LOVE carving pumpkins!"

"Well look at this one," Kyle said, holding his "self-portrait" back up next to his head. "Remind you of anyone?"

"Sure," Joey replied. "The Blank from Dick Tracy." "The wha-" Kyle looked at his pumpkin. Flustered, he turned it around so the carving would be facing Joey. "Okay, NOW does it remind you of anyone?"

Joey studied it hard, squinting his eyes as he tried to decipher the image. After a moment, his mouth dropped open, his eyes widened, and his face lit up. "Oh wow!" he exclaimed.

Kyle smirked up at Denny.

"It's Pee-Wee Herman!"

With a howl, Kyle hurled the pumpkin against the wall, breaking it into a number of pieces. He then crossed his arms and pursed his lips. "What did you want anyway, Lo-no-go?" he spat.

"I was just coming to see if you two wanted to go with me to a Haunted House!" Joey replied. He held up two passes in his hand.

"Joey, how can we both go if you only have two passes?" Denny asked. "He only needs two, remember?" Kyle interjected. "He gets in free with a paying adult." "That's just wrong," Joey grumbled.

"Sorry Joey," Denny said. "I've got plans for tonight." "Me too," Kyle replied. "M&Ms wants me to hand out some candy while wearing a real scary mask."

"You don't need a mask," Denny replied. Kyle glared up at him.

"Well, okay," Joey said, disappointed. "I understand if you two are just two SCARED to go in there with me." "Scared?" Denny shot back. "I just told you, I've got plans."

"Uh huh," Joey replied. "Be careful, Denny, those feathers are showing."

"Feathers?!"

Joey clucked loudly, flapping his arms - bent at the elbow - like wings.

"Alright, alright," Denny said as Joey staked around Kyle's office like a chicken. "ALRIGHT." Joey clucked one more time and looked up.

"When and where?"

"The address is marked right here on the passes," Joey replied. "We'll meet here at 7 and go together."

"Have fun, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb," Kyle said. "Oh come on, Kyle," Joey cried. "You'll have fun!"

"Yeah," Denny added, "and you might even find your missing bike!"

He and Joey laughed as Kyle seethed.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.