Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: HOCKEY IS HERE!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:55 am

...and "scene"...to use a Hollywood term... ;) :mrgreen:

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 pm

the wild picked up the top 2 free agents today Zach Parise and Ryan Sutter, doesnt mean they will win the cup next year, but they have a strong nucleus for a team..

Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:17 am

michaeljohn wrote:the wild picked up the top 2 free agents today Zach Parise and Ryan Sutter, doesnt mean they will win the cup next year, but they have a strong nucleus for a team..

...thought you'd get a kick outta' that...I wuz' hopin' the Caps woulda' got one of them...but, alas...nope. They did get a new coach though...yeaaaa... :roll: :|

Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:27 am

really?? who did they get?? as far as sutter parise, i thought that was a day was a dream, never had a mn sports team attack FA like that

Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:48 am

michaeljohn wrote:really?? who did they get?? as far as sutter parise, i thought that was a day was a dream, never had a mn sports team attack FA like that

...Adam Oates, he may be good...he was a great "set up man"...we'll see? I'd like to see the Caps kick Green and Semin and get some defense...a lot of salary cap space would be open.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:54 am

well you know more about the caps than i, but they were scary in the playoffs last year, along with sutter mn, picked up some dude from chicago (jam may not like that) and san jose, not big scorers, but their +/- looked good, hard to believe training camp for fball starts soon, and i have sit through that misery for a few weeks hahaha

Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:04 am

...I don't wanna' talk about football...with T-Sizzle out for, at least most of the year if not the whole season... :|

I'm interested to see(along with the Wild) how Tampa Bay does, they got Salo, Carle and Pouliot...great additions. Just "iffy" about their goaltending?

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:40 am

it sounds as if canucks and lugo are going to part ways, so that would be a solid pick up for any team,

i forgot about your ravens, that is a big loss for them, but ya still got the ageless wonder, and when lewis gets a good shot, he doesnt waste it, i still talk about that one hit he had on LT at SD, wow, that was nice...

Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm weary already just thinking about football camps...Cowboys fan here...I've been weary for a while. :lol: :?

The Wild are really building a nice team for the new season...I'm somewhat surprised Parise & Sutter went to the same team.
Post a reply