Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: HOCKEY IS HERE!

Sat May 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Redemption for the Caps 8-) .

Tue May 08, 2012 8:50 am

good to see the Rangers bounce back...can't believe the Blues got swept. They had the 2 best goalies all year long, which is why I picked em for the finals against the Rangers.

Tue May 08, 2012 8:58 am

flyers going down!!! i too was shocked about the blues, rangers did a good job coming back last nite

Tue May 08, 2012 11:14 am

Joel Ward giveth, and Joel Ward taketh away...;) :roll:

Tue May 08, 2012 7:36 pm

WooHoo! 1st year the Coyotes are going to their first conference final!

I love my Mike Smith! :mrgreen:

Tue May 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Ugh.

Sat May 12, 2012 11:29 pm

congrats to the rangers for getting rid of the capitals!!!!!!

Mon May 14, 2012 11:36 am

Thinkin' the Kings are 'bout ta' swag all over sum'bisches...fo'realz... ;) :mrgreen:

Fri May 18, 2012 9:29 am

Have the Kings even lost a playoff game yet????
who woulda thought the Kings even this close to the Finals...like the old cliche goes :arrow: that's why they play the games...playoffs are always filled with surprises.

Fri May 18, 2012 10:47 am

jamo14 wrote:Have the Kings even lost a playoff game yet????
who woulda thought the Kings even this close to the Finals...like the old cliche goes :arrow: that's why they play the games...playoffs are always filled with surprises.

...Canucks won game 4...er'ry thin' else been swaggin'... ;) It'll be interesting to see how they match up against the East? Unless the East(as a whole) is just vastly superior, I don't see how either NY/NJ are gonna' handle'em...swaggin'... 8-)

Sat May 26, 2012 5:40 pm

well i never would have guessed the kings vs. the devils, it has the potential to be a good series it would be great to to see marty b win the cup one more time, going with the devils in 6

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:15 am

...going, going...

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:30 am

I haven't seen much of the series so far. I'd better make sure I watch the next game...looks like it very well could be the last. The Kings have really surprised me.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 pm

same here... btw the kings are my favorite team, always have been, at least since the late 60's haha
not really,
they deserve to win, they played a great series and all round playoffs..

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:38 am

...probably the best game of the series...EASILY the best for the Devils.
Post a reply