Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: HOCKEY IS HERE!

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 am

Even though I'm in the D.C. area, I was hoping the Bruins would win. I'm not an Ovechkin fan at all and I have a friend who is a HUGE Bruins fan.

Not sure who I'm pulling for now...probably the Rangers.

I think I'm getting old...I"m still weary from all the OT games the Hawks played. :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Caps win 2-1 and advance to the second round yay!

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:34 pm

there was a huge explosion on twitter last nite, i guess the guy who scored the goal is a different ethnic group and boston fans were using a certain word to describe him,

well Leslie, now you can unwind and just watch the game as a fan, i too was getting worn out watching the west coast games

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Tooooo discusted last night thinking Boston would win on the overtime of game seven,guess yah can't do it all the time.Boston fans and racial slurs,no way,i can remember the first [other than a white] player went onto the ice at Boston Gardens,didn't go over well! Myself,it doesn't matter who scored the last goal,we still lost. :cry:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:55 am

I was upset at the fans reaction to the goal, makes me want to send them all back to Kindergarten for a refresher course but I know that is how it is at the Garden. Oh well now they can go and relax and come back next season ready to rock.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:52 pm

rangers cap series doesnt start til weds, that is a lot of down time, starting to get like basketball

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:04 pm

ok i was kinda wrong, i wast watching the nhl channel and they said the rangers - caps doesnt start til weds, actually play today,

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Boy am I glad you corrected yourself, because i THOUGHT i was watching the Rangers/Capitals earlier today...Rangers fans were loud as ####!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:34 am

I missed Caps/Rangers Saturday...ugh!

Saw a little of the Flyers game yesterday...more OT :shock: :lol:

A very busy couple weeks coming up...may not see much hockey and I even will have to record Taladega this weekend. Ack!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:59 am

yea it is weird how they are having all these OT games...... i didnt like the result, but the flyers/devils game was fun to watch

Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 am

Caps lost 2-1 to the Rangers. I watched for that long for this result?

Thu May 03, 2012 8:46 am

that was a good hockey game........

flyers/devils game tonite, probably best series going on.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:16 pm

oh i do love any team that can beat the flyers!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri May 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Haven't seen much hockey this week...but how 'bout Mike Richards with the Gordie Howe hat trick? 8-) ;)

Sat May 05, 2012 10:21 am

ya that was pretty cool to see, this has been a good year for a hockey fan, im surprised about the kings and the coyotes.........
Post a reply