Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Have yall noticed???

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:00 am

Another new feature to our site?? It displays who's bday is on a given day......its down there on the main page under who's online.......hee hee not sure im liking that....lol.....



tc

Re: Have yall noticed???

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:05 am

Yupers TC age & all..... :o

Re: Have yall noticed???

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 am

What the heck. I figure, it is, what it is. I can't change it, you can't change it and nobody gets out alive. Just enjoy the ride every day!

Re: Have yall noticed???

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:30 am

HiddenHollow wrote:What the heck. I figure, it is, what it is. I can't change it, you can't change it and nobody gets out alive. Just enjoy the ride every day!

They say; 60s are the new 40s!!! I'm just a kid in a candy store!!!! :lol:

Re: Have yall noticed???

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 am

leave the year box blank on your profile and it wont display your age on your bday, just your name.

Re: Have yall noticed???

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:35 am

jsw14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:What the heck. I figure, it is, what it is. I can't change it, you can't change it and nobody gets out alive. Just enjoy the ride every day!

They say; 60s are the new 40s!!! I'm just a kid in a candy store!!!! :lol:

You and me both, J. Yeah, I'm one of those "baby boomer" generation folks... and I used to think that having a Medicare card was only for my parents and grandparents... :lol:

Re: Have yall noticed???

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:36 am

Username wrote:leave the year box blank on your profile and it wont display your age on your bday, just your name.


Good to know! Thanks!

Re: Have yall noticed???

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:46 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
jsw14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:What the heck. I figure, it is, what it is. I can't change it, you can't change it and nobody gets out alive. Just enjoy the ride every day!

They say; 60s are the new 40s!!! I'm just a kid in a candy store!!!! :lol:

You and me both, J. Yeah, I'm one of those "baby boomer" generation folks... and I used to think that having a Medicare card was only for my parents and grandparents... :lol:

Yupers HH, Us baby boomers will Rock the world.... I'm not afraid to tell everybody my age! Its high time we have Fun now!

Re: Have yall noticed???

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 am

We did in the 60's... have fun, that is. We're just continuing our lifestyle. Why change now?!? lolol

Re: Have yall noticed???

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Didn't notice that TC. Thanks for sharing!

Re: Have yall noticed???

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:00 pm

went to my profile, and mine is blank, it doesn't appear I entered mine in.

Re: Have yall noticed???

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:03 am

I figured another year on this side of the dirt I am doing good.

Re: Have yall noticed???

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:20 am

I worked hard for these wrinkles and I'm proud of every one of them!

Re: Have yall noticed???

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:02 am

muskrat3 wrote:I figured another year on this side of the dirt I am doing good.

I like that. :D I'm still vertical, too. ;)

Re: Have yall noticed???

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Hahahahah yall r just to funny......ok popular consensus is its ok to show how old u r.....so i guess mine stays if it happens....lolol :shock:



tc
Post a reply