Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: SAD SHOW OF TONY SUPPORT!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 pm

jamo14 wrote:
Nut wrote:Our site is pathetic in it's effort, or lack thereof, in supporting Tony Stewart winning the race today. I find it sickening that our community is more concerned with filling their "imaginary cups" with "imaginary drinks" than to create threads in support of OUR driver's accomplishment.
I will hold no punches in this regard. :evil:


I was more concerned with having fun with my family at the school carnival, than wondering if Nut was pleased with how many people were woohooing Tony after winning a race in the minor leagues.

In fact, I didn't even know who won (or cared)

The only series that matters is Sprint Cup

Looks like Nut has been drinking too much carfan kool-aid.

I hold no punches in this regard

HAHAHAHA!


I take back what I wrote..it could get me kicked out...
Last edited by Nut on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: SAD SHOW OF TONY SUPPORT!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm

i like ya single me out, because i support my stuff win or lose, why dont you brag how tony and kyle win in the minor league and my guy wins in the big time LOL

Re: SAD SHOW OF TONY SUPPORT!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Carfreak comparison? who said that? whats happend here? are u putin words in our mouth? I'm glad I don't live in ur neighborhood

Re: SAD SHOW OF TONY SUPPORT!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:14 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i like ya single me out, because i support my stuff win or lose, why dont you brag how tony and kyle win in the minor league and my guy wins in the big time LOL


I didn't single you out...y'all people need to learn to read..I addressed the smart a$$ w you in tow. I could care less about who wins in what league. JJ is the man..for now. I was talkin at the folks who WERE HERE and caring...aww what's the point??

Re: SAD SHOW OF TONY SUPPORT!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:16 pm

jsw14 wrote:Carfreak comparison? who said that? whats happend here? are u putin words in our mouth? I'm glad I don't live in ur neighborhood


What?!! I wasn't even talking to you...at all. When did you get involved??

Re: SAD SHOW OF TONY SUPPORT!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:17 pm

*ducks and runs* :shock:

Re: SAD SHOW OF TONY SUPPORT!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Image Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: SAD SHOW OF TONY SUPPORT!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:51 pm

daniluvs14 wrote:*ducks and runs* :shock:

Wait for me.....

Re: This thread is going all wrong

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:09 pm

just to clarify.. no ones #### at me right?

Re: This thread is going all wrong

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:17 pm

[quote="Biff"]just to clarify.. no ones #### at me right?[/quote

And if they were, would you be bothered??..I didn't think so. 8-)

Re: This thread is going all wrong

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Why do you care if people are doing a bit of cyber socializing on another thread? We're all SHR fans here. Didn't know there was a special way we had to show our support for Tony and Ryan. Next time pass out our instructions on how we're supposed to post.
Last edited by tlmerk on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: This thread is going all wrong

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 pm

just wanted to make sure. i think i went a whole day without #### anyone off. anyone? hello?

Re: SAD SHOW OF TONY SUPPORT!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Nut wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i like ya single me out, because i support my stuff win or lose, why dont you brag how tony and kyle win in the minor league and my guy wins in the big time LOL


I didn't single you out...y'all people need to learn to read..I addressed the smart a$$ w you in tow. I could care less about who wins in what league. JJ is the man..for now. I was talkin at the folks who WERE HERE and caring...aww what's the point??

geesh nut, didn't think you would take it so personally, especially given the tone of your original post.
you had to figure someone would come along and write something similar to what I wrote, after all, you say you're "out for blood"
You gotta expect to get bloody in return.
figured of all people, you could take it.
I guess not.

Re: This thread is going all wrong

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Biff wrote:just wanted to make sure. i think i went a whole day without #### anyone off. anyone? hello?

I am just offering to help, If you want someone to be mad ya then I can do that for ya, Kinda works out, I ain't been mad at anyone all day :x

Re: This thread is going all wrong

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 pm

I do have to worry though, a thread marked "this is going all wrong" and we are all posting on it.
Things that make me go Hmmmm
Post a reply