FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This thread is going all wrong

<<

Nut

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:26 pm

This thread is going all wrong

So I'm deleting it before I end up typing something that gets me kicked off.
Last edited by Nut on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It Is What It Is...
<<

Biff

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Re: SAD SHOW OF TONY SUPPORT!

and this is different than before? yea it sucks
What are you looking at butthead?
<<

Nut

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Biff wrote:and this is different than before? yea it sucks

Biff...how ya doin man? Good to have ya back.
You're right though..not much difference from before...
It Is What It Is...
<<

Biff

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:52 pm

i dont think its a lack of tony support there is a thread full of woo-hoo's in the tony topics. people can't woohoo all day but i was expectin to see some more topics about racing tho. where peanut and crazy chick at? whats her name? cargirl. lets spice this #### up.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Nut wrote:Our site is pathetic in it's effort, or lack thereof, in supporting Tony Stewart winning the race today. I find it sickening that our community is more concerned with filling their "imaginary cups" with "imaginary drinks" than to create threads in support of OUR driver's accomplishment.
I will hold no punches in this regard. :evil:

There is one conclussion i have come up with,Jr. was probly suppose to win today,but couldn't as Tony was the better driver! Tony was pure skill and exciting,maybe he should start buying his equiptment from RCR! That is the Tony i like,awesome job RCR/KHI and TONY! Yeah,you're right Nut,i didn't see a thing on here but your post and i was wondering the same thing.Hope yah don't mind,but i felt the need to say something myself!
Biff wrote:i dont think its a lack of tony support there is a thread full of woo-hoo's in the tony topics. people can't woohoo all day but i was expectin to see some more topics about racing tho. where peanut and crazy chick at? whats her name? cargirl. lets spice this #### up.
Biff wrote:i dont think its a lack of tony support there is a thread full of woo-hoo's in the tony topics. people can't woohoo all day but i was expectin to see some more topics about racing tho. where peanut and crazy chick at? whats her name? cargirl. lets spice this #### up.
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Biff,where the #### have yah been? Starting to get a little boring at times w/o yah,you're right about cargirl,wonder who she likes this year? I'm not so good on this forum yet"not that i was any good on the old one",this takes some getting use to yah think?
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Wow, I feel your pain but I have seen a bunch of Yeehaws about Tony's win today in another forum. I don't think this race gets as much attention as Sunday's Sprint Cup race--- that's just how it is. Go to the tracks and not only are Sunday tix more expensive, there seems to be more people who come only Sundays. Plus, Tony was driving for Harvick's team right? While Harvick is one of my fav. driver's, some others don't like him here.

I know I only watch about 1/2 the Nationwide and Truck races--- I just don't have the time to watch everything NASCAR, so Sunday is usually the day I watch... just my 2 cents.

Hey Wolfgang! Love the tag/signature... "I'm your Huckleberry." That's my family's inside joke we use a lot as Tombstone was one of our family favs. We say it all the time. You're the only other person I know that uses that phrase. You know huckleberry and the daisy reference Doc says are actually slang words used commonly during the 1800s in the West.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Biff

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 pm

wolfgang wrote:

Biff,where the #### have yah been? Starting to get a little boring at times w/o yah,you're right about cargirl,wonder who she likes this year? I'm not so good on this forum yet"not that i was any good on the old one",this takes some getting use to yah think?

been busy time traveling, making money, visiting with the ladies. you know how it goes. or maybe you dont. j/k good to see ya
<<

justlisa

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:00 am

well I was dam happy with the win and I woo hooed and hooted!
<<

daniluvs14

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:43 am

so did i.. sorry nut..
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

jsw14

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:39 am

Image Crazy Cyber world we live in.
Image j grabs a imaginary drink & gets ready for the race!

GO SHR
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Nut wrote:Our site is pathetic in it's effort, or lack thereof, in supporting Tony Stewart winning the race today. I find it sickening that our community is more concerned with filling their "imaginary cups" with "imaginary drinks" than to create threads in support of OUR driver's accomplishment.
I will hold no punches in this regard. :evil:

I was more concerned with having fun with my family at the school carnival, than wondering if Nut was pleased with how many people were woohooing Tony after winning a race in the minor leagues.

In fact, I didn't even know who won (or cared)

The only series that matters is Sprint Cup

Looks like Nut has been drinking too much carfan kool-aid.

I hold no punches in this regard

HAHAHAHA!
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:21 pm

now that actually made me LOL wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo carfan kool aid hahahaha
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:20 pm

tlmerk wrote:Wow, I feel your pain but I have seen a bunch of Yeehaws about Tony's win today in another forum. I don't think this race gets as much attention as Sunday's Sprint Cup race--- that's just how it is. Go to the tracks and not only are Sunday tix more expensive, there seems to be more people who come only Sundays. Plus, Tony was driving for Harvick's team right? While Harvick is one of my fav. driver's, some others don't like him here.

I know I only watch about 1/2 the Nationwide and Truck races--- I just don't have the time to watch everything NASCAR, so Sunday is usually the day I watch... just my 2 cents.

Hey Wolfgang! Love the tag/signature... "I'm your Huckleberry." That's my family's inside joke we use a lot as Tombstone was one of our family favs. We say it all the time. You're the only other person I know that uses that phrase. You know huckleberry and the daisy reference Doc says are actually slang words used commonly during the 1800s in the West.

Hey tlmerk,nice to see you around again and i didn't know it was common slang back then.Still struggling with my Doc Holiday avatar as i had on the old forum-too many pixels.Love old and new westerns myself and doc was one of my favs ,but wyatt was the lucky one.The Truck race was a joke,but the NW race was good and i'm not just saying that cuz Tony won either.LOL
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Biff wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

been busy time traveling, making money, visiting with the ladies. you know how it goes. or maybe you dont. j/k good to see ya

I'm Married,so other than making the money part my traveling and making time with the ladies is pretty much over.LOL
Next

Return to The Lobby