FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

THE FRAYED ENDS OF SANITY

<<

austin024

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Re: THE FRAYED ENDS OF SANITY

nasholelover1 wrote:Does your #### get jealous of the #### that comes out of your mouth?
Ya know, I could say a whole lot more here to set the record straight but I wont embarrass you like that here the way you've embarrassed me.
Carry on...

Holy cheese sticks batman

I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Hey Austin... don't drag Batman into this.... he was out returning video's at the time.... ;-)

** Robin can / will verify
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

thor

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

justlisa wrote:Cs I am so sorry you are going through all of this.I am in a very similar situation and I know how hard it can be. I have to take one day at a time, some days are good and some are awful. I have a couple close friends who are my rocks. They keep me grounded when my crazy gets out of hand. I am always around if you need an ear, maybe its something in the air in Ne Pa :( . I will keep you in my thoughts, try and take some time for yourself, I know its easier said then done. God bless Buddy I truly feel your pain, Lisa
Very sorry to hear of all of your problems. Lisa is the only one really that has conversed with me. Mostly to show me how to get around this place. Lisa I am not that much but I am always willing to listen if you need someone. Hope every and all things work out for you all. Thor.
No one can promise they’ll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.
Previous

Return to The Lobby