FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Survivor

<<

jamo14

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Survivor

started Wednesday.
pretty evenly matched teams, as far as the immunity challenge went.

Russell Hants' nephew is on it, as well as Coach (dragonslayer) and ozzie.

I enjoyed the 1st episode.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

nitrodani

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Re: Survivor

i had to go dig out the shamwows.. ozzy was hawt.. i hope russells nephew is nothing like him.. i cannot stand him.. or coach.
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:42 pm

nitrodani wrote:i had to go dig out the shamwows.. ozzy was hawt.. i hope russells nephew is nothing like him.. i cannot stand him.. or coach.

I agree... Ozzy is looking mighty fine these days. I was so glad he's back and I hope he makes it to the end. I feel sorry for Russell's nephew, having to hide the tattoos, but then again, I don't know anyone that has their last name tattooed on them, especially twice. He seems like a nice kid though, from the little bit they showed. I love Survivor and have watched every season except for some of the Africa one. That one bored me for some reason. I really like the tropical settings.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Ozzie is lookin VERY Fine! :-) They say he lives in Venice, CA. Hmmm...... ;-)

And what about 'the body' - Albert? Man! That man's body can stop traffic!! Day-em!

I'm also liking Jim ( well .... for more than the obvious ) as a 'tell-it-like-it-is' kind of guy and hope he sticks around for awhile. Shoot, get rid of everyone but Ozzie, Albert and Jim... and I'd be happy! :-) Oh yeah, throw in "Cochrane" just for the entertainment value. ;-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:55 pm

I think I'll like this season too. Good so far anyway.

I don't like Jim, Smokie, sorry. You know he's got to be rich anyway owning the 2 pot dispensaries (I hear those are VERY lucrative) and the other stuff he owns and he seems like an oily used car salesman (not that there's anything wrong with used car salesman, I mean the "stereotype" :-)

I didn't like how he threw Semrah (sp?) under the bus. But the other dark haired guy on their team seemed nice. I never did like coach but I LOVE Ozzie, always have. Besides being incredibly sexy (and his is usually NOT my type), he always seemed like a genuinely nice guy and hard worker. I like most of the girls so far except that one who was the first to look for the idol. Gosh you have to wonder about the editing on these shows. They can make anyone look like biatch or an angel.

But I think I will like it this season. Always like to 2 older gentleman -the gay ex-cop and the rancher.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!

Return to The Lobby