FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sons of Anarchy?

<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Sons of Anarchy?

Does anyone watch this show and what do you think of it if yah do? Personally,i think it's a bit much over the top and continues to get worse as did the Sheild every season.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

tonycrazy

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Re: Sons of Anarchy?

Oh Noooooooooo I loved it.....i was waitin on pins n needles for it to start back up and to me it was so worth the wait......
Maybe it'll get better for ya.... :D

tc

<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Hope so,this week was more like a soap opera the beginning of the show.The final episode last season when they killed the ATF agent and the other guy was a bit exagerated and out there,cuz it wouldn't happen like that i'm sure.Then again,it is just a show and i haven't missed an episode yet. :lol: They just got out and already killed the informants from with the gun dealers,like we weren't expecting that :?: Will say i'm anxious to see if the gov.can prove this one,while they know it,they gotta prove it.Yeah,maybe it's just a slow start and it'll get better. ;)
<<

SmokeFan14

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:30 pm

It was a slow start, but I think it's going to kick up over the ext couple weeks. Loved the way last season ended, and I think it's going to get better.
"Where there's Smoke, There's Racin'!"
<<

14ABR14

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:55 pm

wolfgang wrote:Does anyone watch this show and what do you think of it if yah do? Personally,i think it's a bit much over the top and continues to get worse as did the Sheild every season.

I did notice that resemblance myself, I loved The Shield and it got ruined after about the third season when the story writers cut Vic's b*lls off. The same track is being played with SOA, the demise has begun...hate to see it happen like that. i like SOA and FX does has the best guy shows, but why do they have to always end up with the demise of(mian characters) instead of having the main characters ascend and get more powerful??....HAHAHAHA :twisted:
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 pm

The second show was much better and i think Clay is going down in the next couple weeks or least he should.
<<

tonycrazy

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:20 pm

I think the new sheriff in town is fixing to get a lesson in "SAMCRO" life as he knows it just changed...he just dont know it yet....lol...he made a big mistake messin w/em like that...

And i'd watch Gemma too....she is fixin to "take care" of some things too... :evil:

tc

<<

jamo14

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:56 pm

I've never seen SOA, but loved The Shield....which I missed the entire final season (the season after Lem was killed with a grenade by his own team member)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:19 pm

jamo14 wrote:I've never seen SOA, but loved The Shield....which I missed the entire final season (the season after Lem was killed with a grenade by his own team member)

Lem is one of the SOA now,least i think it's him,you watched the last season of the shield it was good,they began to write Vic off after that and the show went down the crapper. Forget the the guys name that killed Lem,but he now plays the bad guy on Out For Justice and he sure is good at it.

Return to The Lobby