FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

stop this Train i want to get off.

<<

smokescreen

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:08 pm

stop this Train i want to get off.

This is how i feel right now being a tony stewart fan. Ive been a fan sense 2003 and let me start by saying this season has been worst than the last season with JGR, and that season sucked. I think Tony needs to either find a new crew chief or just swap with Ryan . How can he bring Danica on board when he doesnt know how to run well himself. Sat. night at bristol was so embrassing that i actuaaly for the 1st time in 5yrs have changed the channel and stopped watching the pain. I want to know if their are other fans that feel the same way i do? I feel like im alone in this cause in my family im the only race fanatic. Next week is a neew start hope and pray its better. Thanks for reading smokescreen.
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Re: stop this Train i want to get off.

Just wanted to stop here and say howdy.....long time no see buddy....glad to see u back.... ;)
Hope all is well w/ ya!!

tc

<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:08 pm

This girl ain't getting off this train......
I strive to live by the Golden Rule, do you?
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Be happy you aren't a Harvick fan too,since the loss of Dale Snr.both RCR and DEI went down the crapper! The only equiptment i see running good all the time at RCR is the equiptment he puts the grandkiddys in with the lesser series.Tony has alot on his plate and we've seen good drivers such as Tony have bad years just the same as anyone else.There isn't anyone going to stop this train,so rather than jump off,just hang in there and be patient it'll come.Tony just needs time and Harvick needs to leave RCR and he should have when he had the chance with Penske rather than listening to promises RCR can not keep.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Well for those that jump ship when things go bad. I think those fans will never really feel satisifed. When you change drivers to ones that are doing well, you expect them to do well instead of cherish when they do well. When you stick with your driver when they are struggling, it feels that much better, when they go out & do well.

BTW I could only pray that Tony thinks to vulture Ryan's CC from him! Ryan needs that. As BS of a move that should be, I think in the end it would help Ryan. While they are at it. Have SHR steal the 17's pitcrew coach.

Also if you want off his bandwagon, how much of a fan were you really to begin with?
ImageImageImage
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm a Chicago Cubs fan, nuff said.... 8-)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Don't jump off the train, just go to the club car and have a few drinks :lol: :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:43 am

Just because he is having a bad season does not mean anything he is the best there is and will always be.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 am

for me i could careless if the team, or driver i likes loses, its about the joy of seeing that person i follow and hope they do somethin special, even last year when favre had one of his crappiest years, i was even more a bigger fan cuz i knew it was comin to a end, and i would not get to see him play anymore, one day JJ and ryan will be gone, so i appreciate them while they are here, good or bad....
I miss you Frehley........
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 am

I'm staying on the train also. He's had an unusual year and things being an owner has made it more difficult. He had to do things he's not used to and that is tough when your trying to spread yourself around. He'll get it figured out. I don't worry about Tony as he can swallow that piece of humble pie he got at Bristol and come out like gang busters. He won't have another season like this one as he won't allow it.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:23 am

I'm staying on the train, too! Slumps happen in any sport. I may complain and whine about the #14 team, but I'm still a Smoke fan :!: :D :D :D :D :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:18 pm

This year hasn't been all bad for Tony. Ryan and the open wheel teams have had shining moments. (TG. my name was on Donny's car when he won, was yours?) And what about Tony winning his first WoO race? I haven't seen him so excited in a long time. Needless to say, I'm sticking with Tony. It would be fantastic if he and I both make it to the Chili Bowl.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

nswalm

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:07 pm

I am going to guess that Darien Grubb has been second guessed so many times by now that a little support may go a long way in getting the entire team having some confidence. Its a big job and he did not forget how to take Tony to the Winners Circle.
<<

14ABR14

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Wow, tenth in points and doesn't have a win...could be worse. I am a Tony Stewart fan and that won't ever change, 2 more races to go til the chase, I'm still confident he'll make it,...hmm, maybe a win this weekend at ATL would shut up the critics
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:28 pm

I am really praying for Tony to have a win at Atlanta. He's run good there in the past. Come on #14 team, get your sh*t together this weekend!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
Next

Return to The Lobby