FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

stop this Train i want to get off.

<<

smokescreen

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Re: stop this Train i want to get off.

HEY Tony crazy how the #### are long time no talk . things are good. But getting back to my post , i would never jump ship to another just very fustrated and wanted to see how others felt. Thankyou all who commented. :D
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:21 pm

smokescreen wrote:HEY Tony crazy how the #### are long time no talk . things are good. But getting back to my post , i would never jump ship to another just very fustrated and wanted to see how others felt. Thankyou all who commented. :D

Finer that frogs hair Smokescreen...lolol...hope ur doin well urself...drop me a line sometimes will ya? :D

tc

<<

awsum20

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:49 am

been following since 1999, there is NO way i'm getting off this train,if your a true fan you will stick by him thru thick & thin.just pray more for him that things will get better
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 am

They can't afford to get a brand new whiz bang almost won that race car every week. They're having to go back into their stock & start going back over their older cars I'd say. Someplace I seen they were using their older cars. Sure they can use their newest cars over & over, but at some point they're going to need to use the older cars. If they just leave them sit & sit & sit, pretty soon the newer ones will be as old as the older one are now & then they really won't have anything to work with. They need to get the older cars back up to par some time & with no open testing allowed like it use to be, they have to use the races to fine tune their older vehicles with.

I don't like it either, but you can call it an evil that has to be done at some point in time whether now & possibly miss the chase or toss out all together for next season for strictly testing (racing) of all the older #14 cars to be ready for 2013 season. Though personally I'd make usre I got into the chase first, then toss it away for testing.

This is just my thinking folks.

Tony knows testing at races must be done & I'm sure he doesn't like it any more than the rest of us, because like it's been happening, it's not doing so great. He's a racer's racer & even knowing it has to be done, it doesn't make that anger of a bad run any easier. Like drivers have said, you ask them something right away after something has happened & their emotions are racing still & they're going to say things they didn't mean to say or should have said it better than they did or what ever. Some of his snarky remarks you can take as anger lash-outs & if asked later on, he'd have a better responce.

I left the train once when he was just getting out of hand with his anger in his yonger days. But in 2005 I found myself watching him again (while in denial) & was happy when he won the championship in 2005. I've been back on the train since mid 2005 season & don't intend on getting off again.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

PosieFor14

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 am

I'm still on the train, no jumpin here. I know it's a bit disheartening to see them have a season like this. They will get past it; hopefully sooner rather than later. I don't think it's Tony, I don't think it's Darian and I don't think it's the crew; I just think they have lost "it" right now. Juan Pablo and Biffle both ditched their crew chiefs to improve. Has it helped? I don't think making that kind of change would solve the problem.

I wonder sometimes if making the Bobby Hutchens to Matt Borland change was done because Bobby wasn't clicking with Ryan's team. Seems like that change was made, Ryan's team has been moving up and Tony's team is moving down. Wonder if he sacrificed his team to get Ryan's team into championship form?

If that is the case, it's too bad they couldn't get it working better for both teams...
When you go, do not follow the well worn path, instead make your own path and leave a trail.
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Well make some room for me or I will be squeezin' my buns in some where! :P :P
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm

There's plenty of room on Tonys' train,we just keep adding cars. :mrgreen: BTW,i like your angel avatar lisa. :D
Last edited by wolfgang on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:10 pm

*HH reaches up, pulls the rope and blows the train's whistle* Look out Chase, here comes Smoke :!:

Hey wait a minute... locomotives make lots of "Smoke" don't they? ;) :D :D :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

justlisa

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:08 am

wolfgang wrote:There's plenty of room on Tonys' train,we just keep adding cars. :mrgreen: BTW,i like your angel avatar lisa. :D

Thanks wolfy you have some really nice ones also! :)
Previous

Return to The Lobby