Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Newbie question about tickets

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:58 am

Hello folks! Hope I've got this posted in the right place, and it isn't too dumb of a question. My one and only NASCAR race was Phoenix 1996...went with XH and didn't do much. Found out later we had pit passes (lazy @$$ didn't want to walk that much). I am living near Seattle now, so a race would mean a vacation :mrgreen: but I'm curious about pit/garage access. I HATE flying, so if I'm gonna make a trip, I sure as heck wanna make it worth while (autographs, pics, etc). Can you buy pit/garage passes (like in drag racing...we can just walk up and meet any driver we'd like, provided they are around)?

Re: Newbie question about tickets

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:42 pm

You'll have to get on-line to the track you want to see if they sell such tickets, each track is different. I know Martinsville won't let you have passes because the infied is so small. Or you can call the track to ask them.

Good luck & have fun at what ever race you go to.

Re: Newbie question about tickets

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Fontana and Phoenix has pit passed for 55.00 bucks . Sonoma is wayyyy more. Race tickets are super cheap at Fontana and Phoenix now so its great. Phoenix has K&N and Nationwide for one day pricing. I've met alot of people during the pre days (fri-sat) than sunday. fyi. ...and tell the lazy A$$ to wait for you while you go walking around and meeting drivers and such... lol
Post a reply