FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weird TX. News

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Weird TX. News

http://autos.aol.com/article/bizarre-accident-shuts-down-houston-freeway/?ncid=webmail1

I don't drive a semi, but wouldn't you think if you look in your side mirrors that you'd notice your trailer behind you up in the air if it was? This driver says he didn't notice it until he went under the metal thing over head that holds the highway signs for exits.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: Weird TX. News

I would think the driver would have had some trouble keeping the rig where it was suppose to be......Maybe the driver hadn't slept in a few days.....
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 am

Texting maybe :?: :mrgreen:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Would have to guess it was a dump trailer that was up and i have seen one before,stuck under a bridge.Would guess again,if he or she wasn't on a turn they probly wouldn't notice unless they did look in the mirrors as you say.There are drivers who forget to disengage the PTO when they drive down the road and it can happen.Doesn't do well for the PTO or tansmission either,let alone in this case i've seen-the trailer and bridge.

Return to The Lobby