Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Today Sucks

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:18 am

Lol today's the first day of school, and I really dont wanna go...But I have to learn something ya know lol

Re: Today Sucks

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:36 am

That's okay. Believe it or not some day you will look back on this and say, those were really the fun days.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:38 am

im4tony wrote:That's okay. Believe it or not some day you will look back on this and say, those were really the fun days.

yea thats what everyone keeps telling me lol :D

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 am

until i move down there go to your school and flush your head in the toilet, you will look back and say hs sucked haha

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:00 pm

michaeljohn wrote:until i move down there go to your school and flush your head in the toilet, you will look back and say hs sucked haha

Bring it on Vanilla LOL :shock:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:14 pm

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, make sure you drink your milk so you can get big and strong :P

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:40 am

michaeljohn wrote:grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, make sure you drink your milk so you can get big and strong :P

I would if it didnt expire last week :!: :D

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:36 am

austin024 wrote:
im4tony wrote:That's okay. Believe it or not some day you will look back on this and say, those were really the fun days.

haha

That's actually the truth. Once you go out into the workforce, you'll look back at all your summers off, your winter and spring breaks and all the additional holidays and say "I didn't know I had it so good!"

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:47 pm

aws14 wrote:
austin024 wrote:

haha

That's actually the truth. Once you go out into the workforce, you'll look back at all your summers off, your winter and spring breaks and all the additional holidays and say "I didn't know I had it so good!"

Aint that ^^^ the truth? :-)
Post a reply