Post a reply

hey ya......

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Re: hey ya......

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:21 pm

hahaha... too funny. Looks like double trouble though :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Kind of makes me think of my nephew. He used to be the dominate one until my brother remarried. Now my nephew has three girls living in the house. One older, one younger, one the same age as himself. As my brother has said, his biggest fear is the day he hears that his step daughter and his son are now in the same class when they reach junior high or high school. He said they can fight it a lot easier in elementary school as they both are only in second grade this year. He said these two are constantly battling each other until the other two sisters get involved and then he is on the losing end...girl power.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:55 am

HAHA. Too cute. The only videos I like better than ones with little kids singing and dancing or being goofy....are the videos of twins doing these things.

Thanks for sharing MJ. I have a cute video on my facebook of a little Latino boy dancing on his dining room table in his diaper. It is awesome. He is awesome. It would be perfect to add to this thread but I am not technical-minded.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:19 am

OMG how cute are they I would be right there with then lol ! :D :D :D :D
Post a reply