FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PRO FOOTBALL FANS!

<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Re: PRO FOOTBALL FANS!

kerry is a decent qb, he came from penn state where in his sr year had a undefeated season, he comes from the town where i live, played many years with carolina, raiders, giants, titans, there is nothing flashy about him, but he doesnt chuck the ball away either,

i knew brett wouldnt play for them, only reason he played for minnesota was because he had a chip on his shoulder, but that chip isnt there no more, he wanted to retire in 2010, but when they guys in minnesota came to his house, he said he would play one more year, just for them, but in in looking back he knew that was a mistake.......
I miss you Frehley........
<<

nitrodani

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:47 am

well reggie wayne is #### and minced no words in an interview last night. if u want to see what he had to say ... wishtv.com
he gets pretty irate. i know he is loyal to peyton but...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:17 am

well if there is no one out there to pick up, what is the team to do, they may not even have the cap room to get a better qb, since they invested most of it into manning.
<<

nitrodani

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 am

IMHO i think peyton will start.. i think this is a publicity stunt!!!
<<

14ABR14

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 pm

jamo14 wrote:my favorite team signed a new punter!!!
WOOHOO!!!!
the last piece of the puzzle to make it to the Super Bowl!!!!
(note the sarcasm)

Yeah, Kevin Huber might by up for league MVP this year... :lol:
<<

azk8ster

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:47 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
nitrodani wrote:INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AGREE TO TERMS WITH QB-KERRY COLLINS.. from jim irsays twitter... who is this guy?? never heard of him..is he good?? can't be as good as peyton.

He's been bouncing between several teams in the league since 1995: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerry_Collins

Is he any good - maybe as a backup, but I wouldn't pick him as a starter.

Which means sooner than later he'll be a starting QB for the Arizona Cardinals!

GO BIG RED!
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:41 am

Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

jamo14

Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:56 pm

for all you fantasy football nerds (and Colts fans):

nbcnews.com
Posted by Mike Florio on September 4, 2011, 9:15 PM EDT

Here’s one that we considered holding until we could get confirmation. But the emails are flowing in like chocolates on a conveyor belt, and the only way to turn the machine off is to post an item on what could be a stunning development in the saga of Colts quarterback Peyton Manning.

Radio host John Michael Vincent of ESPN 1070 in Indianapolis says via Twitter, citing multiple unnamed sources, that Manning needs another procedure on his neck, and that Manning is out indefinitely.

Manning has had two neck surgeries in the last two years, and there have been concerns regarding his recovery and rehabilitation. The team’s recent decision to sign Kerry Collins raised eyebrows. Since then, Manning has been activated from the Physically Unable to Perform list, and he lately has seemed upbeat when discussing the situation with the media. Also, the decision to keep only two other quarterbacks.

Says John Michael Vincent, who goes by his initials on the air, of his report: “I’m not trying to be a newsbreaker. Never cared for that. I thought you would like to know. Seems to be solid. If I’m wrong U can torch me.”

The Colts have been silent so far, but owner Jim Irsay has made an indirect reference on Twitter to the classic astronaut SOS: “Houston, we have a problem.” Instead of typing those words, Irsay has opted for the lesser-known follow up.

“Excuse me, sir, I think this will be our finest hour.”

If JMV is accurate, Colts fans will have a hard time agreeing with that.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 am

and they spent a ton of money on him recently....... i do not like to hear anyone hurting, but i have to say that it just shows you the magnitude of a streak Brett Favre put together from 1992-2010
<<

nitrodani

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:46 pm

well it is final.. peyton will not start against houston.. OMG!! the world will come to an end if peyton doesn't play.. even tony dungy said they would suck.. but not in those exact words.
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:08 pm

I am always torn, I love the Steelers, I would say they are my favorite for sure. My family bleeds blue and red. Part of me will always be pulling for the Giants I think. Its kind of like moving out of Jersey, part of you will always be there. Part of me will always be a Jersey girl at heart. I eat subs, go to the Shore, love my goombah, eat pasta on Wednesdays and Sundays and know how to make a dam good chicken cutlet!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:06 pm

justlisa wrote:I am always torn, I love the Steelers, I would say they are my favorite for sure. My family bleeds blue and red. Part of me will always be pulling for the Giants I think. Its kind of like moving out of Jersey, part of you will always be there. Part of me will always be a Jersey girl at heart. I eat subs, go to the Shore, love my goombah, eat pasta on Wednesdays and Sundays and know how to make a dam good chicken cutlet!

Yeah - GO STEELERS!! I like the Giants, too. Growing up in CT (before the Pats existed) I was always a Giants fan. Y. A. Tittle, Andy Robustelli, Alex Webster and of course Frank Gifford. Ah, those were the days. :D :D :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

justlisa

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:11 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
justlisa wrote:I am always torn, I love the Steelers, I would say they are my favorite for sure. My family bleeds blue and red. Part of me will always be pulling for the Giants I think. Its kind of like moving out of Jersey, part of you will always be there. Part of me will always be a Jersey girl at heart. I eat subs, go to the Shore, love my goombah, eat pasta on Wednesdays and Sundays and know how to make a dam good chicken cutlet!

Yeah - GO STEELERS!! I like the Giants, too. Growing up in CT (before the Pats existed) I was always a Giants fan. Y. A. Tittle, Andy Robustelli, Alex Webster and of course Frank Gifford. Ah, those were the days. :D :D :D :D

Looks like I am in real good company HH :) :) :) :) !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 pm

kinda excited for fball to start, go vikes!!
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 pm

DA BEARSSS

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby