FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"SHR Appreciation Day"

<<

tlmerk

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: "SHR Appreciation Day"

I think there would be more people signing in if it wasn't at 6 AM PST on a weekend? Really? That's all good for you guys in Florida and the Eastern time zone but on the west coast that's pretty darn early.

Why 9 AM EST and not a bit later??
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

justlisa

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Let the party start I am in !
<<

jsw14

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:23 pm

tlmerk wrote:I think there would be more people signing in if it wasn't at 6 AM PST on a weekend? Really? That's all good for you guys in Florida and the Eastern time zone but on the west coast that's pretty darn early.

Why 9 AM EST and not a bit later??

I thought of that tlmerk. But I also thought of 10:00am Church goers too. After all, it's Sunday too! I can't Please everyone. Just login between 9:00am & 10:00am July 31 Eastern time & go back to bed. U will be counted.
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:12 pm

why not make it an hour before the race, that why the left coasters dont have to get up at 6am
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:10 am

jamo14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:
jamo14 wrote:If I'm not still passed out at Herbie's camp, which is possible :D, then I'll give it a go 8-) 8-)

At 9AM?!? :shock:

let's see here....racing, beer (lots of it), herbie & jamo :arrow: not sure your 2 question marks merit the use of an exclamation point between them 8-) 8-)

I'm beginning to get the picture... silly me. ;) :lol: What was I thinking!

Have fun guys... I'll be looking for your banners & signs.

My wife talked to her mom yesterday (mom's b-day) and mom was trying to get us to fly up, stay with them and go to the race on Sunday. My wife used to live in Speedway and knows the area, but it was kinda last minute to buy tickets now.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

chip28018

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:36 am

Irf the race starts at 1 just make it 12 to 1 thaen everybody should be happy. Oh and I'm in.
<<

jsw14

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 am

Well then, if I change the time now, it might end up like that cell phone commercial> " The Flash Mob has been moved too 12:15"....!!! :lol: :lol:
The Index page is goin to have the time the most users will be online anyway. We will see then. I plan to be online from 9:00am Sunday, tell the race starts anyway. Do what U want. It's ur putter!!!
"BE THEIR IF U CARE" :mrgreen:
<<

racefan

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 am

For those of you not able to log in at the time set because of what coast you are on or you will be at church, etc., why not log in the night before and not log out. Then you will be counted. That is what I am going to have to do and I live in the Midwest because of a prior issue I have going on Sunday morning. I set up the issue so that I could be home and ready for the race. For those of you going to be at the track, you can still be logged in before you leave. This just an option.
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:10 am

I think it's a great idea J, and will do my best to be online at that time.
We'd better see some signs from Herbie and Jamo during Race Day, too. Either get sobbered up or get drunk again cause we will be watching for your guys!!! :lol:
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:42 am

longtimetonyfan wrote:I think it's a great idea J, and will do my best to be online at that time.
We'd better see some signs from Herbie and Jamo during Race Day, too. Either get sobbered up or get drunk again cause we will be watching for your guys!!! :lol:

ROFL! No excuses guys!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 pm

im just asking, so dont anyone bite my head off, but if everyone is going to be here at 9am, and those who can not be there for whatever reason, i dont see the logic of signing in if your not interacting with people, would that not be the fun part, with having all those people there at once? besides u can only be logged in for a certain amount of time before your kicked off due to inactivity, so the signing in the nite before will not work..
<<

jsw14

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:25 pm

michaeljohn wrote:im just asking, so dont anyone bite my head off, but if everyone is going to be here at 9am, and those who can not be there for whatever reason, i dont see the logic of signing in if your not interacting with people, would that not be the fun part, with having all those people there at once? besides u can only be logged in for a certain amount of time before your kicked off due to inactivity, so the signing in the nite before will not work..

I'm not bitein ur head off by no-means MJ, But, the logic is bein loged in & be counted, & too show SHR our support on "SHR Appreciation Day"... Have fun, post away just like any-other-day. :) I agree, "U can only be logged in for a certain amount of time before your kicked off due to inactivity"!!!! Remember that ppl........ :mrgreen:

GO SHR
<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Sorry J... it will be a "no-go" for me, too. :-(

6 a.m. on a weekend is just asking too much of me! LOL

(( Beside the fact that I don't "want" to get up that early, unless I'm getting PAID ... I don't think I'm 'able' to! LOL ))

Good idea J.... timing sucks for the west coast tho.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

jsw14

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Sad to hear that Smokie :( :( But even IF the Brickyard was racin in Cal, U no-dought would have tickets for the race, & still couldn't be here to login.......Hmmmmm, "Catch 22" :roll: ;)
<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Sounds great....i'll prolly be still laid up w/ my back anyhow...lol got nuttin else to do...but id do it anyway... :D

tc

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby