Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

"SHR Appreciation Day"

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:05 am

I'm goin to start "SHR Appreciation Day" for ALL of us SHR Garage Gang members, for the Brickyard Race. Let's All show Tony/Ryan & their Pit crews on Sunday, July 31 at the Brickyard, that we "The SHR Garage Gang" stand behind them ALL the way!

Here's how it works;
On Sunday July 31, 9:00am to 10:00am (eastern time) before the Brickyard Race, we ALL log-in & stay on-line for one hour. Let's see how many ppl we can get on-line for "SHR Appreciation Day"!!!!
After all, SHR gave us this Blog site to meet each-other & start new Friendships!

When U log-in, U don't have to post anything if ya don't want too. Just stay on-line & be counted.
"BE THEIR, IF YOU CARE"

GO SHR

Re: "SHR Appreciation Day"

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:44 am

J, I care and I will be there....wonderful idea!! Tony and Ryan, I am behind you and your teams all the way.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:47 am

This is a good idea J. I will not be able to attend, as I will be at the brickyard all weekend. I will try to make a sign and get on trackside or raceday.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 am

Cool idea, j! 8-) I'll have to set an alarm or somethin' to remind me. ;) :lol:

Right now, the main page says: Most users ever online was 34 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 pm, so we are trying to beat that number, correct? That was after the Loudon race where SHR finished 1-2, so that explains why it was that particular day. :D

Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Yeah Buddy, that is the idea H :mrgreen: I'd like to see 100 ppl or more :D That would be Too Cool 8-) 8-)
Herb's, "U Lucky Dog U"... :D The SHR G Gang will be "Loud & Proud" when we see your sign... 8-) 8-) & Doc, We will count on U beein there Sunday!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Great idea but unfortunately I can't participate. Of all days to do it, I will be on the road relocating that weekend. If by chance I'm at a motel with WIFI when the race is going on, I'll sign on but I highly doubt I can. Supposed to be moving into the new place on August 1st and since I'm on vacation that week, I doubt I'll even be on the internet.

But I'll be standing with you all in spirit. Hope I can on highlights, I will see one of our SHR teams kissing the bricks.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Great idea. I'm in.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Will be at IMR starting Friday afternoon. Before that will be on the road to Indy. Would like to paericipate if I can work something out. Really good idea!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:34 pm

If I'm not still passed out at Herbie's camp, which is possible :D, then I'll give it a go 8-) 8-)

Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:38 pm

jamo14 wrote:If I'm not still passed out at Herbie's camp, which is possible :D, then I'll give it a go 8-) 8-)

At 9AM?!? :shock:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:29 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
jamo14 wrote:If I'm not still passed out at Herbie's camp, which is possible :D, then I'll give it a go 8-) 8-)

let's see here....racing, beer (lots of it), herbie & jamo :arrow: not sure your 2 question marks merit the use of an exclamation point between them 8-) 8-)

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:32 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:

H, when Herbie & Jamzzzzz get together anything can happen :lol: :lol: :lol:
POP a-top & Drink-Em-Down Boy's!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:40 pm

I Guess I'll see who else shows up.............I'm in too 8-)

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Got 3 'puters in this household that will be there... :mrgreen:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Would it count if i log in but am secretly in my room fast asleep? i usually get home from work around 2 am on sundays, and get to bed around 4:30, and oh yeah, i'm on pacific time...

great idea, maybe i'll tape my eyes open and join the party anyway!
Post a reply