Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

What to do

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:10 am

There is no race this weekend :cry: and it will be insanely hot and humid what to do?

Re: What to do

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:10 am

read a book!!!!! Mitch Albom (sp) can not go wrong..............

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 am

go swimming or spend some time at your local "watering hole"... maybe one where there is a live band

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 am

Dang, I didn't notice until you said something.
Hubby has to work after hours tonight thru Sat because the building they have to repair won't allow the work to be done until after hours. So there shoots our weekend. He'll be too tired & his leg really will be hurting come Sunday to do anything.
Guess I'll have more time for house work now. :roll:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:20 am

...drink and sleep... :D

...oh, there are F1(Nurburgring) and IRL(Edmonton) races on Sunday... ;)

I like these "airport" tracks...reminds me of when CART raced in Cleveland...

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Well we do have the trucks and NW in Nashville this weekend.....but Sunday is gonna be hard...lol

tc

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Lisa, Take one
& one
& call me in the Mornin!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:24 pm

So I will take a chill pill while I read book at the local bar and watch F1. Saturday I will watch the trucks and Nw. Cool beans! ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :)

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 pm

We're glad, hubby didn't have to work over tonight now nor tomorrow, but has to work Saturday. I take it the business is closed on Saturday. The boss called him up shortly after my hubby got home from work. :D

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:48 am

I have enough non-NASCAR friends that just love off weeks. Today, we're going to the Muesum of Art; free admssion and air conditioned.
Post a reply