FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Where is the swear jar?

<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 am

Where is the swear jar?

WHo has the $*%Y$(%$(%&)($ jar?

I need to put %)&@*($%&@#$)(%@)( money into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

jamo14

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:23 am

Re: Where is the swear jar?

it's on my desk, put all the money you want in there, I'll see that it's spent properly :D
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

I had contacted a friend of mine who is a retired law professor and the other is a retired police officer from Biddeford. They both said I was in a catch 22 position. If I can't get the landlord to respond then I should call the police because it is a criminal act. I had taken pictures of the flower bed at the end of last week when everything was in full bloom, then I took pictures of the damage the neighbor had done, and I even had the invoice of the bill for all the flowers that were planted...but this is the catch 22...where does it stop? What is next, the swingset, the car, exactly what. This is what both of my friends had pointed out. The officer said the neighbor has a very different story than what you, meaning me, have and I said that does not surprise me, he said there is one difference here though and that is that you have evidence and all he has is word of mouth and that is not going to hold up in court. I also have witness statements from 6 people that saw him do this that have been recorded, written, and e-mailed testifying to what they saw him doing.

Side note, both my friends are also landlords currently and I was property manager for one them in the past. You can see why I went to them.

I had made a suggestion to the officer that I can live with, the neighbors may not be able to though, but it would be fair to all concerned. After this fall, all garden bulbs should be dug up, the garden should be harvested, the ground should be cultivated for the planting of grass seed for next year and the lease should have an amendment added that any flowers that were pre-existing to your moving in will stay...anything after that must go and never be replanted again unless in small pots that must be approved on a pot by pot basis.

The officer said that if he can't get a hold of the landlord by phone, he will be making a personal visit out to his house today. This neightbor had ripped a large majority of the stems off the flowers and even larger majority of pedals off the flowers themselves. When my wife came home from work, she found him in our flower bed with a shovel in it trying to dig them up. Fortunately I like my flowers enough that I take pictures of them on a regualur basis. This has been an ongoing problem and for the the last 4 or 5 months I have been trying to do the right Christian thing and turn the other cheek. Last night I was ready to take and revert to Old Testament times and just let my Weed wacker do the work for me in just a matter of moments, but what does that exactly accomplish. Both of us sitting in jail. Not a great fatherly example to my kids or the other kids in the neighborhood. I am just so f&$*$*& pi$$ed off right now...where is that f#$*(%Y($ swear jar? I must owe close to a weeks salary by now. Notice I removed the names to protect the the names of the guilty.
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Watch your BP, Beaver, getting all worked up like that isn't healthy. I know it's not easy, but take a deep breath and count to 10... or 100... or... ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Or as my duaghter said, Daddy just count to 100 million. Once you reach it, you will forget why you were counting in the first place.

No I won't, the evidence is saved in a password protected file in my computer. Nice try.
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:57 pm

beaverpond wrote:Or as my duaghter said, Daddy just count to 100 million. Once you reach it, you will forget why you were counting in the first place.

No I won't, the evidence is saved in a password protected file in my computer. Nice try.

Obsessive, compulsive behavior. ;) :lol: Be sure to copy it to an external hard drive, a flash drive and burn it to a CD. Put those in different bank safe deposit boxes. Then, upload another copy to an encrypted file vault website in "the cloud."
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:10 pm

I have uploaded to internet storage space. I saved to a USB Drive, and a CD Rom Drive. I got all the invoices, witness statements, pictures (before, during, after)...all stored. I think I am set.

A friend of mine had called a short time ago and suggested the same thing.
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:12 pm

:lol: Sounds like you are all set!

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

dirt93

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Too bad you can't set up a video camera to record the neighbor in the act.
It's hard to deal with people who have no respect for anything or anyone. Especially since the police aren't doing much about this jerk. Good luck and I hope it gets better.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

duffygoofy

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:49 pm

I just have enough time to say ,The Swear Jar is in the Meeting Room.Don't know who has the Key to open the Door.
ImageImage
<<

justlisa

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 pm

What the f**k is wrong with people that a grown man would trash some ones garden wth! My neighbors are all crazy if that helps any, but I have a big piece of property I do not have to see them much. I think if I caught some one in my flower bed pulling flowers i would have to hose him down and b**tch slap him just sayin'. Hope it gets better soon for you .
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:38 pm

I think the 1 point Club needs a new door.

Grr Grr GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Grrrrrrr GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Grrrrrrr GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CCCRRRRAAAASSSSHHHH :!: :!: :!: :!: Grrrrpffft.

Problem solved, anyone else need access. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image Image

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:11 pm

after reading all this I realize one thing. You probably dont want to hear my solution to the problem.
(I am a little more direct than a lot of people)
ImageImageImage
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

My brother just called me and suggested calcium choloride mixed with a healthy dose of magnesium. He says that nothing will ever grow there again in that vegetable garden...and you guys thought I was the sick one. :mrgreen:
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm

You know what will happen... you'll be the one caught in the act and then you'll be the one in trouble. It's like a referee in a sports game - they never see the 1st punch thrown, only the 2nd one thrown in retaliation. :|

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
Next

Return to The Lobby