Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: the release of casey

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:22 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
justlisa wrote:but would not pay a dime for anything that has to do with Miss Anthony.

Unfortunately, there are plenty who will. :( Which to me is just plain sick!

I know there will and that is because we have the freedom to do so, no matter how you or I feel about it personally. I think sometimes we have to take the good with the bad, nothing is ever perfect.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

she was spotted back in fla again......

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 pm

I hope she had laser crosshairs on her forehead :twisted:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

She will get hers some day at least the baby is in heaven now a sweet little angle

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:09 am

there are some interesting cases happening right now, i never really watch HLN until the anthony trial, i have seen the past few days that out in cali that a boy feel down the stairs and eventually died in the meantime the gf was found hanging outside the house, so people are thinking it is a double murder case.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:31 am

Well I for one will not be reading any books, watching any interviews, or "made for tv" movies on this trial. She will likely end up with big bucks, but I suspect she won't live long enough to enjoy it. Like MW said.....she has a big mouth, and will end up bragging about getting away with murder. Her judgement day is likely to come sooner than she thinks.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 pm

i was hoping she go to jail, i was gonna be her pen pal and eventually ask her to be my wife, well there goes that idea!!!!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:15 am

You would have been in a line, MJ. There were guys holding "marry me" signs in the crowd outside the courthouse while the trial was going on. :roll:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:22 am

the line starts behind me, every time. ;)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:40 am

The law is the law, Can we get over that now?
Post a reply