FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

the release of casey

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am

the release of casey

just been watching the release of casey, not many criminals i know have a private jet waiting to wisk them away, even tho i agree with the verdict ( state dropped the ball.) it does turn my stomach to see she got to go free, and all the antics the defense are pulling, so if casey is ever asked if she killed her daughter she can plead the 5th,
disgusting is all i can think of right now.............
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:35 am

Re: the release of casey

I don't know if the state dropped the ball as much as so much time had passed between the little girl's disappearance and her body being found, the evidence just wasn't there. Not to mention all the lying. Sad. :(
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 am

At this point I'm not interested in what kind of book is written or a movie is produced regarding this woman. Her life is going to be a sad sad affair and I am not interested in keeping track of her.
Last edited by ndunn on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:39 pm

To me it doesn't matter,because in the end, we all have to answer to a much higher authority and he can't be swayed or bought.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:11 pm

She's gonna go wherever they take her, settle in, then go out get f^cked up run her mouth and end up dead. She's a party girl with a big ego and a big mouth, she'll get hers and it won't be long.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:16 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:She's gonna go wherever they take her, settle in, then go out get f^cked up run her mouth and end up dead. She's a party girl with a big ego and a big mouth, she'll get hers and it won't be long.

Something tells me you're right MW,she doesn't have too many friends now.
<<

cslonewolf

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Well M.J. I hate to disagree w/ ya, but I do not think the prossecution dropped the ball in this case at all. There was I believe alot of very good evidence in this case, however the smoking gun evidence was not there because lil Caylee's body was in under water for how many months. The evidence decomposed just like her body did. That being said I believe the jurors were unsure what the term reasonable doubt meant. All the ones who have come forward have stated that they believe Casey did play a role, but were unsure of what her role was so could not punish her.

Besides let us not forget a few short years ago there was a man who was charged w/ the murder of his wife and unborn child in Cali. 99% of that case was all based on circumstantial evidence, today Scott Petterson is sitting on death row waiting to be executed.

Anyway it sickens me to know this psychopathic murderer is back out on the streets. The thing that really burns my #### though is the fact that she is getting all these offers for millions of dollars to do interviews and what not. If this sl&t gets rich for killing her lil baby girl, then that will just put a big black mark on our judicial system. I don't think it should be allowed, but unfortunatly I don't make the laws.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Agree with you 100% on her making any money Wolf,and feel whoever wants to pay her for that story is just as sick as she is! :shock:
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 pm

She will get hers when the time comes. Shes going to say the wrong thing to someone and she'll be dead.
ImageImage
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 am

I didn't follow the trial, but there' a simple solution for those who "claim" to be "so outraged" by the aquittal...simply ignore her from now on...she doesn't exist. If she writes a book, don't buy it, if she does an interview, don't watch it. Doing so means that "you, the outraged" are lining her pocket.

Publishers and tv producers are ONLY interested in money, they'll "sell" you the sh*t about "getting the truth out", but...it's about money. So, if they give her an big advance...leave them with no book sales. If they give her big money for an interview...leave them with a zero share. In fact, if you REALLY want to show disapproval...boycott any publisher that dares give her a book deal, done, don't buy another book from them...ever. Any tv show that puts her on, don't turn them on again...ever. YOU have that CHOICE. ;)

But, alas...the same people who "claim" to be outraged will be the FIRST to jump on any book or interview...and thus, be part of the problem(and be the first and loudest to b*tch about how much money she's making off the death of her child). :roll:

Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 am

i can say this for a fact, if the author of the book is not TS ELIOT or a book on American History, i wont be buyin the book, i just think it is sick how our society awards people like that today, i hope others can do the same and not be fooled into buyin that garbage...........
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:24 pm

I hear she will wear a disgue. I wonder where she will live. Her life will be #### on earth for a while until she is forgotten about.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

justlisa

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am

What ever way you look at it a jury of her peers found her innocent. I was shocked myself, but I believe in the Justice system we have. Its the best in the world. With that said I will respect the verdict, but would not pay a dime for anything that has to do with Miss Anthony.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 am

justlisa wrote:but would not pay a dime for anything that has to do with Miss Anthony.

Unfortunately, there are plenty who will. :( Which to me is just plain sick!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:31 am

I changed my mind about a comment. I don't want to think of this case ever again. "Insanity" won....
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
Next

Return to The Lobby