Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Just asking

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Does anyone watch the Show 1000 Way To Die?
Just checking it out today, Most stupid show i ever saw. :roll:

Re: Just asking

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 pm

No, and after your "review" I won't bother. ;)

Re: Just asking

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:11 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:No, and after your "review" I won't bother. ;)



I won't bother neither but i was looking for more racing.

Re: Just asking

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:23 pm

that show is NOWHERE nearly as stupid as some of the garbage on Comedy Central
ie........Ugly Americans, Futurama, Jon Benjamin has a van, at least 1000 ways to die has some factual basis, whereas, the aforementioned garbage is just that and NOT funny at all and shouldn't be broadcast on a comedy channel.

Re: Just asking

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:34 pm

o
Last edited by duffygoofy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Just asking

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:42 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:that show is NOWHERE nearly as stupid as some of the garbage on Comedy Central
ie........Ugly Americans, Futurama, Jon Benjamin has a van, at least 1000 ways to die has some factual basis, whereas, the aforementioned garbage is just that and NOT funny at all and shouldn't be broadcast on a comedy channel.


UGLY AMERICANS RULEZ!!!!!!!!!! :D

Re: Just asking

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:40 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:that show is NOWHERE nearly as stupid as some of the garbage on Comedy Central
ie........Ugly Americans, Futurama, Jon Benjamin has a van, at least 1000 ways to die has some factual basis, whereas, the aforementioned garbage is just that and NOT funny at all and shouldn't be broadcast on a comedy channel.


UGLY AMERICANS RULEZ!!!!!!!!!! :D


FINALLY..........A response from the orchestra pit. Where ya been?? Hadn't seen ya in awhile, guess I found what'll getcha off of the front porch..... :lol: :lol: 8-)

Re: Just asking

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:40 pm

I, myself don't watch it, but my 16 yr old nephew does... avidly. LOL

It's funny tho, just how often the show comes up in conversation! Doesn't matter if it's canned ham, space exploration, office supplies or pet food... seems '1,000 ways to die" has done a show on it! LOL

Re: Just asking

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
smoke14rulez wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:that show is NOWHERE nearly as stupid as some of the garbage on Comedy Central
ie........Ugly Americans, Futurama, Jon Benjamin has a van, at least 1000 ways to die has some factual basis, whereas, the aforementioned garbage is just that and NOT funny at all and shouldn't be broadcast on a comedy channel.


UGLY AMERICANS RULEZ!!!!!!!!!! :D


FINALLY..........A response from the orchestra pit. Where ya been?? Hadn't seen ya in awhile, guess I found what'll getcha off of the front porch..... :lol: :lol: 8-)


...I was in the orchestra pit...I needed my horn polished... ;) :) :D :lol:

Re: Just asking

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:41 pm

FINALLY..........A response from the orchestra pit. Where ya been?? Hadn't seen ya in awhile, guess I found what'll getcha off of the front porch..... :lol: :lol: 8-)[/quote]

...I was in the orchestra pit...I needed my horn polished... ;) :) :D :lol:[/quote]



:mrgreen: now we all know why you keep that squirrel as a pet :mrgreen:

Re: Just asking

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Rulez is lyin'.....he was at the golf course with me...getting his balls washed

Re: Just asking

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:12 pm

... should be squeeky clean now :!: :lol: :lol:

Re: Just asking

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:34 pm

I watch 1000 ways to die all the time.. .I think it's the funniest show. I can't believe how dumb poeple are. ha ha ha

I also watch Worlds Dumbest..... lol

Re: Just asking

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:24 pm

My son watches it all the time; it gives us something to talk about when I make him help me pull weeds.

Re: Just asking

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Countingon39 wrote:My son watches it all the time; it gives us something to talk about when I make him help me pull weeds.

If you run out of weeds at your house... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Post a reply